Page 51 of 183 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Inspired by Krillin plays Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Krillin and #18 are sent to investigate the Baker family home.

It just find the idea of them casually walking around that hell hole and one shotting the Bakers to be immensely satisfying.

BANNED

The Black Organization (Detective Conan/Case Closed) vs The Legion of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Hey, I hate ultimate cartoon Spider-Man as much as the next guy. But come on, he is not Mary Sue. The thing I hate most about him is that he can't do anything right.
    Everything in Ultimate Spiderman goes his way and he never faces any fallout or adversity for his actions. He has his own team, Shield takes care of his bills, finances and makes accommodations so he can live his life as a student and Spiderman. He never truly struggles against anything because even the usual dilemma of balancing his social life and his superhero lifestyle isn't an issue for him. He remains a static character throughout the show, with little depth put into his personality outside of baseline Ben Tennyson traits and horrible fourth-wall jokes because there is no challenge to affect any change in him because everyone keeps coming to his rescue right when he needs it, so there's no catalyst for him to mature. The last episode solidifies how Mary Suiesh he is when Fury comes up and give Peter the title of Ultimate Spiderman. I mean, seriously?

The entire show feels like a power fantasy written by a fanboy on FF.net. I'm just glad it's dead and hopefully a continuation of Spectacular Spiderman or something similar will take its place so it will be nothing but a bad and faded memory like Spiderman Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    No way! Bendis? I'm currently reading his Ultimate Spider-Man comic run and it's soooooo good. He's also the one who co-wrote the travesty that is ultimate SM cartoon? How is that even possible?
    He fell off the horse, man. He just fell off the horse.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-27-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Bendis is one of those guys that became a parody of himself.

He actually wanted to kill Spider-Man in CW2.

That said, a big chunk of the blame for Ultimate also falls on Man of Action (who are themselves) and Jeph Loeb (head of Marvel's cartoon wing).
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Iji Kataiser, Samus Aran and Nicole-458 vs. Caesar's Legion from Fallout New Vegas.

And just because I forgot, the JSDF from Gate vs. Morgoth and his forces, c. War of Wrath. Just picture a HUMONGOUS gate popping out near Mount Fuji and out comes Ancalagon The Black, who proceeds to incinerate the whole of Kanto in one shot while an entire fleet of Smaug-sized beasties pours out from behind him. And that's just the opening move.

Astonishing Member

Barakapool vs Frank Miller's Batman
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaiyt View Post
    And just because I forgot, the JSDF from Gate vs. Morgoth and his forces, c. War of Wrath. Just picture a HUMONGOUS gate popping out near Mount Fuji and out comes Ancalagon The Black, who proceeds to incinerate the whole of Kanto in one shot while an entire fleet of Smaug-sized beasties pours out from behind him. And that's just the opening move.
    On that note, the Gate opens up in the middle of A Certain Magical Index's Academy City, survivalist when Accelerator is in the neighborhood, or during one of the bigger invasions by the Magic side or GREMLIN.

Or in front of Goku Black and Zamasu while Trunks is in the past.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 01-27-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Inspired by Krillin plays Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Krillin and #18 are sent to investigate the Baker family home.

It just find the idea of them casually walking around that hell hole and one shotting the Bakers to be immensely satisfying.
    Fuhrer Bradley VS Jack Baker!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Fuhrer Bradley VS Jack Baker!
    2B vs Lucas Baker. He was the only member in the family who was genuinely evil spoilers:
    without being brainwashed and mind-controlled by Eveline; he even states it in his emails. I honestly feel bad for the most of the Bakers after playing through since they were kind people before they were infected.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

2B vs Lucas Baker. He was the only member in the family who was genuinely evil spoilers:
    without being brainwashed and mind-controlled by Eveline; he even states it in his emails. I honestly feel bad for the most of the Bakers after playing through since they were kind people before they were infected.
    end of spoilers
    Scar VS Lucas Baker!

spoilers:
    But yeah, I agree. In all honesty, I never saw that twist coming and once I saw it I was blown away. I haven't felt this bad for RE Villains since...wow, William!
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Frieza VS Medusa of the Inhumans.
    Medusa: "Fear My Terringen Fart Cloud!"
    Frieza's Response?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Belialvamdemon in Book!WWZ Earth(when Max Brooks' Zombies has fully overrun the earth)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Incredible Member

Not a curb stomp exactly, but I'd love to see Midnighter fight spoilers:
    Dr. Isaacs from Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
    end of spoilers. IMHO it'd be awesome to see those two try to outfight each other, at least until spoilers:
    their respective combat computers short-circuit after what to everyone else looks like a three-minute stare down.
    end of spoilers