Page 58 of 183 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

Deadpool vs. Doomsday

CW Green Arrow vs. FOX Colossus

CW Supergirl vs. New 52 Darkseid

Felicity Smoak vs. Sinestro, Magneto, Graviton, and a farmer with a Shotgun

Dr. Doom verbally destroying Felicity Smoak.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Batman (JL/JLU) vs. Doomsday (JL/JLU)

Let his sanctimonious ass deal with the monstrous Superman clone covered in spiky bits that had spent the better part of a day fistfighting Superman in an active volcano. I for one look forward to this happening (only replace Loki with Bats and Hulk with Doomsday):

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Jason Voorhees VS Mark James (I Am Number 4) and Flash Thompson (Spectacular Spider-Man.)
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Naruto Uzuamaki, Monkey D. Luffy and Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Overhaul from My Hero Academia

For those that aren't familiar with My Hero Academia, I shall now explain who Overhaul is.

He's the leader of the remaining forces of the Yakuza, who have been largely taken out by super heroes in the series. Overhaul has plans and ambitions to take over the entire criminal underworld. One of his plans involve manufacturing ammunition that can disable a target's super power, with the plan of making the effect permanent. How does Overhaul manufacture these bullets? spoilers:
    He mines the body of a little girl named Eri, who just happens to be his own biological daughter. And when he's not tearing out pieces of her to build bullets with he has her locked in a room with random thugs pretending to be her friends so that she doesn't run away. When they fail at that, Overhaul violently murders them right in front of Eri, just to add to the horrible trauma.
    end of spoilers

I look forward to the moment in the series when Eri is rescued and Overhaul smashed. But until then, this will have to do.

Gohan and Vegeta vs. Overhaul

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Naruto Uzuamaki, Monkey D. Luffy and Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Overhaul from My Hero Academia

For those that aren't familiar with My Hero Academia, I shall now explain who Overhaul is.

He's the leader of the remaining forces of the Yakuza, who have been largely taken out by super heroes in the series. Overhaul has plans and ambitions to take over the entire criminal underworld. One of his plans involve manufacturing ammunition that can disable a target's super power, with the plan of making the effect permanent. How does Overhaul manufacture these bullets? spoilers:
    He mines the body of a little girl named Eri, who just happens to be his own biological daughter. And when he's not tearing out pieces of her to build bullets with he has her locked in a room with random thugs pretending to be her friends so that she doesn't run away. When they fail at that, Overhaul violently murders them right in front of Eri, just to add to the horrible trauma.
    end of spoilers

I look forward to the moment in the series when Eri is rescued and Overhaul smashed. But until then, this will have to do.

Gohan and Vegeta vs. Overhaul
    Dizzy and Justice VS Overhaul!

Also, Hiei VS Overhaul.
    I mean come on, an innocent little woobie girl being tortured by a rich crime lord douchebag?
    That's bound to hit home for him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Also, Hiei VS Overhaul.
    I mean come on, an innocent little woobie girl being tortured by a rich crime lord douchebag?
    Ooh, I like that one.

It's got a perfect balance of Hiei being way more powerful than Overhaul while at the same time being pissed enough about Eri and cruel enough to do some really mean things.

Yamcha pitching against the Cleveland Indians in the Major League films.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ooh, I like that one.

It's got a perfect balance of Hiei being way more powerful than Overhaul while at the same time being pissed enough about Eri and cruel enough to do some really mean things.
    You're very welcome!

And after SuperKamiDende heals Eri up, she can go live with....Krillin and 18?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Dizzy and Justice VS Overhaul!

Also, Hiei VS Overhaul.
    Add to the fact that aforementioned douchebag happens to be her father (Hiei also has his share of daddy and mommy issues) and you have a dragon-shaped warhead heading in Overhaul's direction.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

You're very welcome!

And after SuperKamiDende heals Eri up, she can go live with....Krillin and 18?
    Not sure I'd trust SuperKamiDende with the healing, dude has issues. But Krillin and 18 would be perfectly suitable surrogate parents.

Other acceptable alternatives include Peter and Mary Jane from the Renew Your Vows-verse, Ichigo and Orihime from the end of Bleach and the entire Fairy Tail guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Add to the fact that aforementioned douchebag happens to be her father (Hiei also has his share of daddy and mommy issues) and you have a dragon-shaped warhead heading in Overhaul's direction.
    And before that he'll slice off Overhaul's hands, beat the **** out of him and verball crush him. Then the dark fire dragon comes into play.

Having just watched GamingSin's Outlast 2 video...

The Daleks VS The Cults and the Pedo Priest!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Saitama VS Captain Hydra.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Batman (JL/JLU) vs. Doomsday (JL/JLU)

Let his sanctimonious ass deal with the monstrous Superman clone covered in spiky bits that had spent the better part of a day fistfighting Superman in an active volcano. I for one look forward to this happening (only replace Loki with Bats and Hulk with Doomsday):

Gotta love how he didn't even offer an alternative to the Phantom Zone. What was his plan? Put it an asylum for five minutes?

And on that note, Great Saiyaman VS Injustice Batman.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Gotta love how he didn't even offer an alternative to the Phantom Zone. What was his plan? Put it an asylum for five minutes?

And on that note, Great Saiyaman VS Injustice Batman.
    Or give him to the Government... You know, the very people who created him by cloning Superman and then horrifically tortured him, and whose only responses for it was "launching him into space and hoping he doesn't come back/launch a kryptonite nuke at the inhabited island he and Superman were fighting one and hope it worked so all the people they also nuked didn't horrifically die in vain".

Of course, this IS Batman, the man whose need to be morally superior is so strong that he won't let ANYONE kill the Joker.

And on that note, BvS Batman vs Great Saiyaman.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis