Page 59 of 183 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Or give him to the Government... You know, the very people who created him by cloning Superman and then horrifically tortured him, and whose only responses for it was "launching him into space and hoping he doesn't come back/launch a kryptonite nuke at the inhabited island he and Superman were fighting one and hope it worked so all the people they also nuked didn't horrifically die in vain".

Of course, this IS Batman, the man whose need to be morally superior is so strong that he won't let ANYONE kill the Joker.

And on that note, BvS Batman vs Great Saiyaman.
    Ah heck with it, BvS Batman VS Green Ranger Tommy.
    I don't even have any real problems with this version but I still want to see him get smacked around by The Green Ranger.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

And since I'm on a Ranger kick anyway,
    Pachinkohead, Brickbully, Centiback and Scatterbrain VS MCU Zemo, The Evil Winter Soldiers, Crossbones and Killian.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Spirit Sword Trunks VS Aku!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Amy Dunne vs. Yuno Gasai.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Gotta love how he didn't even offer an alternative to the Phantom Zone. What was his plan? Put it an asylum for five minutes?

And on that note, Great Saiyaman VS Injustice Batman.
    Yeah, I love Conroy!Batman because he is the best Batman...but I wanted to smack him for his sanctimonious outburst over Doomsday. His rant would've had merit if Supes tried to kill Doomsday, but imprisoning him? Clark should've called him out on it and asked what they should've done.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Future Trunks VS Injustice Joker and Harley.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, I love Conroy!Batman because he is the best Batman...but I wanted to smack him for his sanctimonious outburst over Doomsday. His rant would've had merit if Supes tried to kill Doomsday, but imprisoning him? Clark should've called him out on it and asked what they should've done.
    The same problem I had with Injustice's BatSue.

On that note,

Kamen Rider Caucasus VS Injustice Batman.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Just for pure lulz, and because he deserves it, Dizzy VS Bryce Walker and his friends from 13 Reasons Why.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Okay, so after finding out that Injustice 2 released today (Which surprised me because I honestly thought it was coming out in September but whatevs) and watching through the full movie online, I have to say this and I've never said this before:

You.

Batman.

spoilers:
    Your morally-motivated code that prevents you from killing has taken a step down the pathological. You had a dialogue going with a rational Superman, you could've convinced him to spare Brainiac long enough to recreate civilization, then chuck his ass into the Phantom Zone or just decommission his programming (which would be the equivalent of putting him into a coma). But when Superman criticizes your need to protect the criminals at the expense of millions of innocent lives(a valid point), you fucking stab him with a dagger that suppresses metahuman attributes. You had a chance to reach your best friend when he was open and willing to finally see your perspective without the self-loath, nihilism and grief clouding his mind and put him back on the right path...

And you stab him and put the rest of the League at odds with one another once again, all because you couldn't argue your point and because of your persistent desire to have control of the situation. That was Irondick-level BS right there.

And the implication at the end that you're leading an organization where *you* specifically will have absolute surveillance over the planet, that's likely to become as totalitarian - no matter how benevolent you try to spin it - as Superman's to reflect your self-righteous "principles" that are clearly more out of obsession than any genuine compassion for the lives of others makes me sick. I hope Kara drop-kicks your ass in Injustice 3 when she wises up to you and shows you just how pretentious and hypocritical you are.

end of spoilers

Now, I'm going to let Spawn have your ass and this time, you won't have Frank Miller's PIS to keep him from eviscerating you or transmuting you into a gargoyle. Hell, maybe have Spidey join in to re-enact the last scene of DB because he wouldn't be cool with you pulling that **** either.

As for Crazy Supes...meh. (straps Blue and Gold Krytonite to him and tosses him into Cthulhu's incomprehensible, non-Euclidean masss) I owed that bastard a snack anyway.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-19-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Okay, so after finding out that Injustice 2 released today (Which surprised me because I honestly thought it was coming out in September but whatevs) and watching through the full movie online, I have to say this and I've never said this before:

You.

Batman.

spoilers:
    Your morally-motivated code that prevents you from killing has taken a step down the pathological. You had a dialogue going with a rational Superman, you could've convinced him to spare Brainiac long enough to recreate civilization, then chuck his ass into the Phantom Zone or just decommission his programming (which would be the equivalent of putting him into a coma). But when Superman criticizes your need to protect the criminals at the expense of millions of innocent lives(a valid point), you fucking stab him with a dagger that suppresses metahuman attributes. You had a chance to reach your best friend when he was open and willing to finally see your perspective without the self-loath, nihilism and grief clouding his mind and put him back on the right path...

And you stab him and put the rest of the League at odds with one another once again, all because you couldn't argue your point and because of your persistent desire to have control of the situation. That was Irondick-level BS right there.

And the implication at the end that you're leading an organization where *you* specifically will have absolute surveillance over the planet, that's likely to become as totalitarian - no matter how benevolent you try to spin it - as Superman's to reflect your self-righteous "principles" that are clearly more out of obsession than any genuine compassion for the lives of others makes me sick. I hope Kara drop-kicks your ass in Injustice 3 when she wises up to you and shows you just how pretentious and hypocritical you are.

end of spoilers

Now, I'm going to let Spawn have your ass and this time, you won't have Frank Miller's PIS to keep him from eviscerating you or transmuting you into a gargoyle. Hell, maybe have Spidey join in to re-enact the last scene of DB because he wouldn't be cool with you pulling that **** either.
    Can a Ranger get in on this?

There's also the fact that Harley, who was equally as responsible as JOKER for causing the disaster that started Injustice in the first place is NEVER punished and is indeed buddy-buddy with everyone in Injustice 2.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Movie Colossus vs MCU Diamondback

DB just came off as a douche instead of an intimidating villain. Cottonmouth was much better.

Extraordinary Member

Vados vs. Mai (A:tLA), Injustice Harley Quinn and Gina Linetti

They all deserve a divine asswhupping.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Vados vs. Mai (A:tLA), Injustice Harley Quinn and Gina Linetti

They all deserve a divine asswhupping.
    Wait what did Mai do? Aside from be homegirls with Azula?
    And who is Gina?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Wait what did Mai do? Aside from be homegirls with Azula?
    And who is Gina?
    In one of the sequel comics (Smoke and Shadow to be specific) Mai's behaviour kinda really pisses me off. Her and Zuko's relationship is off at this point and she's acting sweet to this guy named Kei Lo who honestly likes her. Mai treats his affections more like a game, manipulates him and act intimate with Kei Lo in front of Zuko just to make him feel bad. Ty Lee calls Mai out on all this but she just shrugs it off. Her father starts a rebellion that endagers Zuko's family and regular civilians and at one point Mai lets him run off to continue these actions because he's her father and all that. When Zuko finds out and confronts Mai about it she chews him out for not being a better ruler or something and in the end he has to apologize to her. She's inconsiderate of others and outright rude to Zuko and his friends. And the story thinks that we should be on her side in all matters for some bizzare reason and besides Ty Lee, nobody ever call Mai out on her douchebag behaviour.

I was ambivalent to Mai before, but now she's just really super annoying.

Gina is a character from the police sitcom Brooklyn Nine Nine. She's a secretary at the precinct and she's amazingly freaking annoying. She's constantly super rude to everybody else in the cast and downright mean on several occascions without ever being called out on it. Whenever somebody dares to talk back to her or deny her what she wants both she and the show react like it's the worst possible thing that could've happened and people have to go out of their way to make it up to her. She makes sexual remarks towards one of the sergants (who's married with children) that clearly make the guy uncomfortable but it's treated like hilarious jokes. She's also way too often the solution to the problems in each episode due to her spacey way of thinking and confidence. And she's got this really annoying super arrogant attitude and swagger.

Now, neither of these is as bad as Injustice Harley getting off scott free from helping the Joker nuke Metropolis and trick Superman into killing Lois. But there's theme her about annoying creator's pet characters that I want to see stomped into ther ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    In one of the sequel comics (Smoke and Shadow to be specific) Mai's behaviour kinda really pisses me off. Her and Zuko's relationship is off at this point and she's acting sweet to this guy named Kei Lo who honestly likes her. Mai treats his affections more like a game, manipulates him and act intimate with Kei Lo in front of Zuko just to make him feel bad. Ty Lee calls Mai out on all this but she just shrugs it off. Her father starts a rebellion that endagers Zuko's family and regular civilians and at one point Mai lets him run off to continue these actions because he's her father and all that. When Zuko finds out and confronts Mai about it she chews him out for not being a better ruler or something and in the end he has to apologize to her. She's inconsiderate of others and outright rude to Zuko and his friends. And the story thinks that we should be on her side in all matters for some bizzare reason and besides Ty Lee, nobody ever call Mai out on her douchebag behaviour.

I was ambivalent to Mai before, but now she's just really super annoying.
    They really need to have Cray-Cray-Zula pop up and troll her over this.

Either way, Dora Kirke VS Mai and her father.

Gina is a character from the police sitcom Brooklyn Nine Nine. She's a secretary at the precinct and she's amazingly freaking annoying. She's constantly super rude to everybody else in the cast and downright mean on several occascions without ever being called out on it. Whenever somebody dares to talk back to her or deny her what she wants both she and the show react like it's the worst possible thing that could've happened and people have to go out of their way to make it up to her. She makes sexual remarks towards one of the sergants (who's married with children) that clearly make the guy uncomfortable but it's treated like hilarious jokes. She's also way too often the solution to the problems in each episode due to her spacey way of thinking and confidence. And she's got this really annoying super arrogant attitude and swagger.
    Oh I've got just the lady for this one.
    "Exposing the present evil in the bright sunshine! Detective of the Light! DekaBright!"
    Exactly the hardass, tough as nails, takes no crap woman to smack some sense into Gina!

Now, neither of these is as bad as Injustice Harley getting off scott free from helping the Joker nuke Metropolis and trick Superman into killing Lois. But there's theme her about annoying creator's pet characters that I want to see stomped into ther ground.
    Justice VS Harley!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator