Page 6 of 183 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Warrior Madness Thor vs Injustice Harley and Joker.
    Better stomp would be King Thor from the Reigning.

WM Thor's about the same, strength-wise, as Classic Thor.

Reigning Thor murders the Hulk, dents Cap shield, then melts it with the Odin Force.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

ATT Robin/Slade vs Anyone with Gun
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Astonishing Member

Kenshiro vs Zebediah Kilgrave.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vodrev21 View Post
    I'd personally love too see magneto crush iron man inside his armor.
    how about any Metalbender crush Iron Man(and/or War Machine) inside his Armor?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    how about any Metalbender crush Iron Man(and/or War Machine) inside his Armor?
    Ya pretty much I'd prefer magneto to do it because he's one of my favs personally I can't stand stark I really don't view him as a hero it seems like every other month he's doing something to screw over the hero community as a whole and he's very rarely held accountable for his actions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vodrev21 View Post
    Ya pretty much I'd prefer magneto to do it because he's one of my favs personally I can't stand stark I really don't view him as a hero it seems like every other month he's doing something to screw over the hero community as a whole and he's very rarely held accountable for his actions.
    I think the reason you can't stand Tony Stark is: Civil War in Earth-616 and MCU(covered in upcoming Captain America movie)?

Hulk (no particular version, any will do) grabbing Wolverine and completely ripping him apart at the waist. i know it happened in an alternate continuity but i'd like to see it in every continuity, heehee. it's one of my favorite comic images of all time.

MCU SHIELD and the Avengers vs Malcolm Merlyn and Team Arrow.

I can see it now. Hulk ragdolling Merlyn, Tony blasting Oliver through a wall when he starts whining and trying to help Merlyn and Cap casually taking out the rest with a shield throw.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Yellow from Pokemon Special vs DATS Agents: Digimon vs Pokemon crossover about Yellow mind-rapes Masaru Daimon and his friends with her Telepathy

As much **** as he had to take from him, I would have LOVED to see Lord Zedd beat down Master Vile. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing him beat up most of the villians that came after him. Any time Zedd had to throw down (All of ONCE) it was enjoyable.

Astonishing Member

From Agents of Shield - Coulson calls Thor on his Asgard T&T phone. Says I have problem. Thor comes to Earth and hits Ward (or possessed Ward) on the noggin with Mjolnir so cranial tomato sauce comes out of Ward's tush and that's that!

Spectre takes Luthor and Joker and says - Oh, for God's Sake and turns them into wooden logs and drops them at a Minnesota log chopping contest. Superman and Bats cry over the killing.

All the detectives on Law and Order SVU learn when to pull the trigger and rid of us of the criminals on their show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    This fight happening won't change how things are done here
    And that is utterly ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    And that is utterly ridiculous
    As ridiculous as you refusing to accept DD beats Panther based on the fight that has been done ? My my .

Astonishing Member

Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug vs Ork Waaagh

Human Torch VS CW Captain Cold.

Zero Louise being ragdolled by Hulk.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.