Page 60 of 183 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    They really need to have Cray-Cray-Zula pop up and troll her over this.

Either way, Dora Kirke VS Mai and her father.
    Actually, spoilers:
    Azula is the big bad of that storyline, she escaped in a previous story after they found hers and Zuko's mom, and now she's back a healthy brand of insane. Like she's happy and badass again but clearly still Cray-Cray. But now she's just trying to help Zuko be the best Fire Lord he can be. ...which is kinda horrifying when you think about it.
    end of spoilers

That pig is way more of a troll than in Power Rangers. Neat.
    Oh I've got just the lady for this one.
    "Exposing the present evil in the bright sunshine! Detective of the Light! DekaBright!"
    Exactly the hardass, tough as nails, takes no crap woman to smack some sense into Gina!
    Oh dear, I would love to see her set up shop in the 99 precinct and smack Gina around some.

Justice VS Harley!
    Ashi vs. Harley!

Classic Dr. Strange vs Clow Reed. No, seriously, this bastard not only causes all sorts of calamity in Cardcaptor Sakura indirectly or not, but thanks to Tsubasa Chronicles, he's apparently screwing with the Clamp multiverse as a whole. The smiling idiot needs to be put in his place.

Also, Goku vs Endeavor and Gon's dad. Because no matter what people on the internet claim, he'll never be anywhere near as bad as these selfish manchildren of douchebaggery.

EDIT: More satisfying.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Classic Dr. Strange vs Clow Reed. No, seriously, this bastard not only causes all sorts of calamity in Cardcaptor Sakura indirectly or not, but thanks to Tsubasa Chronicles, he's apparently screwing with the Clamp multiverse as a whole. The smiling idiot needs to be put in his place.

Also, Goku vs Nagi Springfield and Gon's dad. Because no matter what people on the internet claim, he'll never be anywhere near as bad as these selfish manchildren of douchebaggery.
    That's where you're wrong, Internet!
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Actually, spoilers:
    Azula is the big bad of that storyline, she escaped in a previous story after they found hers and Zuko's mom, and now she's back a healthy brand of insane. Like she's happy and badass again but clearly still Cray-Cray. But now she's just trying to help Zuko be the best Fire Lord he can be. ...which is kinda horrifying when you think about it.
    end of spoilers

That pig is way more of a troll than in Power Rangers. Neat.
    Yeah, some of the sentai monsters are a bit different than in the PR Versions.
    You should see what happened in the Sentai Version of the Face Stealer episode.

Oh dear, I would love to see her set up shop in the 99 precinct and smack Gina around some.
    There's a reason that Tekkan admits to his friends that she's scary.

Ashi vs. Harley!
    Extra Thicc!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Also, Goku vs Nagi Springfield and Gon's dad. Because no matter what people on the internet claim, he'll never be anywhere near as bad as these selfish manchildren of douchebaggery.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's where you're wrong, Internet!
    I see what you did there. My retort:

Cthulhu vs Yog Sothoth

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I see what you did there. My retort:

Cthulhu vs Yog Sothoth
    Well, guess I'ma punch grandad in the writhing mass of tendrils that constitutes its face.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yusuke and Hiei VS The World Nobles.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Fukki/Taikoubou and Dakki (Hoshin Engi) vs Yuuki Terumi and Joker. Enjoy having your souls melted, you cackling green-haired dicks.

Fukki/Taikoubou and Dakki (Hoshin Engi) vs Yuuki Terumi and Joker. Enjoy having your souls melted, you cackling green-haired dicks.
    CW Zoom VS Joker!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I'd love to see Amalgam's Super Soldier (You know, normal good guy Steve Rogers with Superman's power set) just totally destroy the current Captain America.

Saitama VS Injustice Batman.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

In fact, let's get everyone all at once and clear out all the clutter!

Bye-Bye Injustice!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Senator Armstrong VS Nazi Cap.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Asuka R.Kreutz/That Man from Guilty Gear vs Souwong Kandel from World End/SukaSuka: You created a race of innocent supernatural beings from the souls of dead children and use them as your disposable suicide bombers? Well, Great Sage, I hope you enjoy having a guy, who makes physics his absolute bitch, cause your insides to implode.