Page 66 of 183 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Deadpool and abridged Alucard vs. the people work at the Hawkins Energy Lab in Stranger Things

Because screw those jackholes, I loathe them and they deserve pain and ridicule.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Gotta admit though, Stranger Things was a really good show.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Gotta admit though, Stranger Things was a really good show.
    Oh totally. Stranger Things is DAMN good. Winona Ryder was just amazing, and the story is really engaging. It's a bit overhyped by the fans, but it still really good.

I just hate those Hawkins Energy assholes.

Great Saiyaman VS Endeavor
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Astonishing Member

Allen O'Neil vs MCU Captain America
    Last edited by Masonicon; 08-21-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Kamen Rider Black RX VS David (Alien: Covenant)
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

All of the Servants from Fate/stay night, Fate/zero and Fate: Apocrypha vs. Barbra Keanne and Tabitha Galavan from Gotham.

Those two get away with way too much for my liking and somebody needs to beat the shit out of them. Or nuke them with super powerful magical weapons as in this stomp.

Ernesti Echavalier vs Tanya von Degurechaff. Two ordinary people who were killed and sent to another world where they are reincarnated as children who learn magic. Both are considered geniuses and are considerably insane, yet they are on opposite sides of the spectrum as far their moral alignments are concerned. And Ernesti has Nightmare Frame to Gundam level tech that he managed to build on his own, including his own Buster Cannon, so Tanya is getting vaped.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Arukenimon and Mummymon vs HTF Splendid

Eric Doyle from Heroes vs Puppetmon(aka Pinokimon)
    Last edited by Masonicon; 08-28-2017 at 06:39 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

UBW anime Shirou vs Fate Cero Gilgamesh.

What? The latter ran away like a bitch just from Berserker screaming at him like a lunatic (a badass lunatic) and when Kiritsugu pulled a gun on him. Shirou needs to get double the vengeance for the prick killing his adorable, yandere loli of a sister.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    UBW anime Shirou vs Fate Cero Gilgamesh.

What? The latter ran away like a bitch just from Berserker screaming at him like a lunatic (a badass lunatic) and when Kiritsugu pulled a gun on him. Shirou needs to get double the vengeance for the prick killing his adorable, yandere loli of a sister.
    Oh yeah, I haven't put in a stomp against Gilgamesh for killing Illyasveil yet (I only recently saw it recently).

Let's see...

Galactus vs. Gilgamesh. Make him feel like an ant!

Demon Yusuke VS Injustice Joker and Harley.

Saitama VS Gilgamesh

Kizaru VS Darth Maul
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oh yeah, I haven't put in a stomp against Gilgamesh for killing Illyasveil yet (I only recently saw it recently).

Let's see...

Galactus vs. Gilgamesh. Make him feel like an ant!
    Doctor Doom with the Infinity Gauntlet vs Gilgamesh. Mostly because Doom is more arrogant than even Gilgamesh and as the feats to back it up more substantially.

Gilgamesh: Foolish mongrel. I have every mystical artifact of legend within my treasury and a sword that can destroy the world. What chance do you stand against me?

Doom: Adorable. I've challenged and stolen the power of cosmic entities beyond your limited comprehension that make the Gods that created *you* look like feeble primitives. And a sword that reduces creation on a planet to primordial chaos? Spare me. I possessed the power to dominate the entire multiverse at my literal fingertips and devices that I create out of sheer boredom that could accomplish what you boast. You are nothing before Doom.

Y'know, part of me wants to create a CBR Gilgamesh to suffer alongside Sasuke as they join forces in a futile attempt to destroy Wade's Restaurant and have others recognize their glory, only for karma to kick them both in the ass. Hard.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-28-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Galactus vs Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Y'know, part of me wants to create a CBR Gilgamesh to suffer alongside Sasuke as they join forces in a futile attempt to destroy Wade's Restaurant and have others recognize their glory, only for karma to kick them both in the ass. Hard.
    Throw in Injustice!Harley and I'm game.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator