Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'll be getting:
    INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #7
    INTERNATIONAL IRON MAN #1 (Giving the first few issues a try)
    BLACK WIDOW #1
    MOCKINGBIRD #1
    AVENGERS STANDOFF: ASSAULT ON PLEASANT HILL ALPHA #1
    NEW AVENGERS #8
    ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT AVENGERS #7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON #7
    UNCANNY AVENGERS #7
    AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. #3
    CAPTAIN MARVEL #3
    THE MIGHTY THOR #5
    NOVA #5
    SCARLET WITCH #4
    THE ULTIMATES #5
    THE VISION #5
    ROCKET RACCOON & GROOT #3
    GUARDIANS OF INFINITY #4
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #6
    SILVER SURFER #3
    UNCANNY INHUMANS #6
    ALL-NEW INHUMANS #5
    MS. MARVEL #5
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #9
    SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #3
    SPIDER-MAN #2
    SPIDER-WOMAN #5
    SPIDER-GWEN #6
    SILK #6
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1.4
    SPIDER-MAN 2099 #8
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN & SILK: THE SPIDER(FLY) EFFECT #1
    WEB WARRIORS #5
    POWER MAN AND IRON FIST #2
    DAREDEVIL #5
    ALL-NEW HAWKEYE #5
    DOCTOR STRANGE #6
    WEIRDWORLD #4
    ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #6
    EXTRAORDINARY X-MEN #8
    DEADPOOL #8
    ALL-NEW X-MEN #6 & #7
    OLD MAN LOGAN #3
    UNCANNY X-MEN #4 & 5

Jeez, so many comics, lol my poor wallet...
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    There's some great (albeit overpriced) collections coming up!

Between the Avengers by Byrne omnibus and the upcoming Death of Mockingbird trade, I believe that will complete the entire 102 issue run of West Coast Avengers! And yes I'm aware no one else is excited by that...
    Are you kidding?? I'm jumping with excitement right now!! Not being interested in any of the ANAD titles means I can start collecting the entirety of the WCA reprints!!

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    I feel like they want the series to have a low issue count by the time of Captain America: Civil War so it's easier to jump onto. Coates writing ahead also means you don't mess up what's probably going to be a high profile series.
    They likely already have several issues already drawn, inked and colored as well. My bet is that it will double ship for a few months as well.

Some thoughts:
    1) That X-men '92 hip-hop variant is beyond awesome.
    2) I'm pleasantly surprised Captain Marvel's Alpha Flight isn't Alpha Flight just in name.
    3) Scarlet Witch's artists line-up is beyond awesome. After Tula Lotay, I can't think of a better fit than Margueritte Sauvage.
    4) Vision's solicits have me worried. They're already talking about the end of his family's story? I was hoping for at least 12 issues :/ I hope it doesn't also mean the title's cancellation. It's easily Marvel's best comic.
    5) Kitty's new look will take some getting used to. I hope this means she's no longer Star-Lord.
    6) Miguel Del Mundo's art almost makes me want to ignore how much I usually dislike Humpfries' writing.
    7) Looks like the X-titles are double shipping to make up for the delays. For a moment I thought that was Warpath behind Psylocke. I hope Fantomex is the dead team member and I hope it sticks (NOT going to happen, sadly).

Mockingbird #1. And all the variants that I can get my hands on.

Ultimates #5
    Silk #6
    Black Widow #1
    Agents of SHIELD #3

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Wait....Mockingbird, International Iron Man and Black Widow, which were announced last month or so, get launched in March and Black Panther and Moon Knight, which were announced around October are still nowhere to be found? Man, that's some Grade-A BS... I mean, I'm happy for the BW/MB/IM fans but come on!
    Mockingbird wasn't announced in the last month, we just finally got an artist announcement - the ongoing itself, by Chelsea Cain, was announced back in September, not long after the one shot came out.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Mockingbird for me, depending how things come, I will buy more things.

Seriously, Infinity Entity?, Starlin never rests from his obsession.

Curious that A-Force is skipping one month.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    There's some great (albeit overpriced) collections coming up!

Between the Avengers by Byrne omnibus and the upcoming Death of Mockingbird trade, I believe that will complete the entire 102 issue run of West Coast Avengers! And yes I'm aware no one else is excited by that...
    I care!(sort of). I picked up the first West Coast Avengers Omnibus when I started reading comics last year since I found it cheap and figured it wouldn't be that hard to get into since it wasn't the "main" team, and enjoyed it quite a bit, but I still haven't gotten around to getting vol 2 yet.

Anyway

Invincible Iron Man #7
    International Iron Man #1
    Scarlet Witch #4 (Maybe)
    The Vision #5
    Spider-Gwen #6
    Doctor Strange #6
    All-New Wolverine #6
    Extraordinary X-Men #8 (OH GEE ANOTHER 5 DOLLAR ISSUE)
    Miracleman: The Silver Age #1 and #2
    Star Wars #17

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

International Iron Man feels... unnecessary. Like this should just be in the main series. Plus, really? Invoking Daredevil? I doubt this will be even HALF as good as Bendis' DD run. Still, Invincible Iron Man was better than I thought it'd be, so who knows...

Excited for Black Widow of course. Maybe have Bucky show up...? No? Okay... T_T

*immediately looks at Captain America cover* Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... BUCKY'S BACK!!!! Buying the hell out of Cap now

While Mighty Thor is good, I'm waiting for the inevitability of Odinson picking up Ultimate Thor's hammer. Nothing against Jane, but the overall plot of Thor just isn't that interesting. I'm genuinely more interested in her as a character than the actual story happening.

Scarlet Witch impressed me, so why not? I like the route Robinson's going, and that it's a more serious magic book than Doctor Strange, where the first two issues felt very... Jason Aaron being weird for the sake of it.

Hope Ant-Man resolves the whole "Scott in prison" thing. It still feels completely random.

Dan Slott's Silver Surfer has been amazing, so I can't wait for more. Hopefully it doesn't take itself too seriously and lose that charm it had last time around.

Sad that Caselli isn't doing art of All-New Inhumans. Please don't let this be another Charles Soule/Whoever the Artist On Uncanny Is bait-and-switch.

I've found the Zodiac plot in Amazing Spider-Man to be really boring. Like it's just there to stall until Norman Osborn makes his move, so I'm disappointed to see it keeps going until issue 9.

I really, REALLY hope Power Man and Iron Fist is good. Also, why does Danny have red hair?

Matt's failing and miserable? Oh how I've missed this... I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I've genuinely missed him screwing up his life.

I still think a future story for Hawkeye was not a good way to go. After Secret Wars wiped away all the future crap, having a set future feels premature. Hopefully something in the story makes it so the timeline never happens or something.

Well, I guess the Illuminati being secret didn't last long... still a great first issue, so I'm looking forward to this series

Still pissed about how Marvel are handling Cyke. By this poinmt, being a Cyclops fan is like being repeatedly punched in the face.

Old Man Logan is probably still gonna be the best X-book, if only because you can get so many stories based his original story aloner. Him coming to terms with the Hulk could've been several arcs. As could his attempted bonding with Hawkeye (I'm right in assuming the two were never close on Earth-616, right?)

Disappointing omnibi for me

Definitely:
    Invincible Iron Man
    International Iron Man
    Black Widow
    ANAD Avengers
    Captain America
    Mighty Thor
    Ant-Man
    Silver Surfer
    Uncanny Inhumans
    All-New Inhumans
    Daredevil
    Hawkeye
    Illuminati
    Extraordinary X-Men
    Old Man Logan
    Star Wars
    Darth Vader
    Obi-Wan and Anakin
    Kanan

Maybe:
    Avengers Standoff
    Ms. Marvel
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Power Man and Iron Fist
    Patsy
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

- All New Wolverine
    - Old Man Logan
    - Extraordinary X-men
    - All New X-men
    - Uncanny X-men
    - Black Widow
    - Mockingbird
    - Scarlet Witch
    - All-New, All-Different Marvel Universe
    - Captain Marvel
    - The Mighty Thor
    - Spider-Gwen
    - Silk
    - Angela: Queen of Hel

Damn! March will be a really loaded month for me. That's for sure.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Captain america: Sam wilson #7 is an anniversary 6 dollar book this month? Oooooh pass.

Guess nothing, for me.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-15-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Getting:
    EXM#8
    ULTIMATES#5
    SPIDERMAN 2099#8
    Maybe Spidey#4(somehow this reminds me of the old Spidey cartoon where he fought Dr. Doom.), X-MEN 92

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    Mockingbird #1. And all the variants that I can get my hands on.

Ultimates #5
    Silk #6
    Black Widow #1
    Agents of SHIELD #3

Mockingbird wasn't announced in the last month, we just finally got an artist announcement - the ongoing itself, by Chelsea Cain, was announced back in September, not long after the one shot came out.
    I'm surprised you don't pick up Amazing Spider-Man since Mockingbird is basically a regular on the book.
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

-Nova #5
    -Guardians of the Galaxy #6
    -Ms Marvel #5
    -Silk #6
    -Power Man & Iron Fist # 2
    -Daredevil #5
    -All-New X-Men #6 & 7

I'm all about some Greg Rucka, but I can't really see myself paying $6 for a tie-in comic to an event I have no interest in just to get it.

They are really pushing the Squadron Supreme. Really surprises me. They usually only put that kind of push behind characters involved in movies and TV shows.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

All-New Wolverine #6
    Ms. Marvel #5
    Ultimates #5
    Vision #5

Maybes (Picking two to keep on my pull)
    Silk #6 (Might drop because of Spider-Women event)
    Illuminati #5
    WeirdWorld #4
    Power Man & Iron Fist #2

Switching Invincible Iron Man to trade waiting, since I'll probably be avoiding Civil War II.

Definitely:
    Black Widow #1 (of course!)
    Mockingbird #1
    All-New Hawkeye #5
    All-New Wolverine #6
    Captain Marvel #3
    Guardians of the Galaxy #6
    The Mighty Thor #5

Possibly:
    All-New X-Men #6 &7
    Extraordinary X-Men #8
    Patsy Walker, A.K.A Hellcat! #4
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers