Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Finally!

You're f*cking kidding me right?! Mutants are facing extinction and their best, last and only hope is lost into the timestream?! Wasn't this already similar enough to HoM/Decimation/Hope storyline without adding more similarities. Now all we need is for them to reveal that this last hope is a mutant baby/child and it's exactly like the previous extinction story.

Also, WTF is that white creature attacking Storm?! It looks like some kind of worm or cocoon trying to suck her brains out! LoL

Like other I think that it's cool to see old badguys like the Dark Riders and others make comebacks after so so many years of being underutilized! Props to the current writers for doing this!

Also, I know that the dead X-Man might be referring to Cyclops but I really hope that it actually refers to Fantomex! I know that it probably doesn't but a guy can always dream, right?

I think you got all of them right. Even Spyne. Yes, he's supposed to be dead but I'm pretty sure that same goes for all of the Dark Riders with the exception of Gauntlet.

Well, what better occasion to bring them back than this IvX?

Toad would be my first guess as well. He fits for somethign like this rather well. He has shown himself to be smart enough to come up with an idea of killing young Cyclops to stop adult Cyclops but stupid enough to not consider all of the potential consequences his actions might cause. Someone like Sinister or Apocalypse probably wouldn't dare to try and kill Tyke in fear of the present universe imploding as a result but someone like Toad might not realize the extent of the consequences of killing him or might not care about them.
    However I do agree that it is a bit sad if Toad is the best we can get when it comes to big villains.

I'm pretty sure that it was only hinted that one of them (was it Psynapse?) might be sick and then others killed him off just in case. Though it still makes it seem weird if they are all Inhumans that they would have been afraid of Legacy Virus that was only harmful to mutants. Then again that might have been after Mystique tampered with the virus to make it dangerous to baseline humans as well (which might have made it a concern for the Inhumans as well) but I'm not sure.

I seriously doubt that we would even be getting this event if it wasn't for the heavy involvement of some other MCU related property like Inhumans. With their involvement Marvel can tell a big X-Men story that still won't be usable by Fox due to it featuring many characters that Fox hasn't got the film rights to.
    What white creature? On what image
    X-Men Forever

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Just UXM for me.

I'm thinking Monet may die being the youngest and the most inexperience in this line of work which would make sense but I'm sure their will be a twist.
    They better pick fucking Fantomax. Kill off Monet and I walk. Tired of my favs going through bs
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    What white creature? On what image
    I'm joking about her hair in the EXM cover. At first glance it sort of looked like some giant sperm colored worm was trying to suck her brains

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    I'm joking about her hair in the EXM cover. At first glance it sort of looked like some giant sperm colored worm was trying to suck her brains
    Lol ok then
    X-Men Forever

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Love the cast for Uncanny and 92. My books.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.