Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
And it is almost a Titans Rebirth already, given the way Abnett is methodically walking through the earliest parts of Titans history and reintoducing the elements in modified form. So we have Mister Twister, who is well on his way to a Gargoyle/Antithesis characterization; the Mad Mod; Hatton Corners; Diablo; and now Honeybun and Ding Dong Daddy (and that last is one, along with the Mad Mod, I would have bet good money against seeing again). We will probably see the Fearsome Five very soon now, and would anybody be at all surprised if Ding Dong Daddy has the Biker Buzzards as his cannon fodder? And given how all of this is wrapped up with Mal's song, I wouldn't be stunned if DJ DeeJay puts in an appearance.
Sooner than you might think:

TEEN TITANS #20
U.S. Price: $2.99
On Sale 5/25

The Fearsome Five is back! These deadly Teen Titans villains are gunning for Raven as if their lives depended on it. What dark secret drives their mission? It’s one Red Robin doesn’t want the team to learn! A new game-changing epic begins in “All For One.”
What I dont get is that this is being written by Tony Bedard (One of countless Superboy writers). And I find it rather disheartning to think Greg Pak was only around for 3 issues.