Default Sadako vs. Kayako (or, THE RING vs. THE GRUDGE) announced, with teaser!

http://screencrush.com/the-ring-the-...ossover-movie/

I wasn't a huge fan of The Grudge (either the US or Japanese versions), but I loved The Ring, especially the Verbinski remake, so I'm pretty interested in this. At the very least, it's a fun idea. Looks like someone will be watching the Ring tape in the Grudge house and chaos ensues. Will Sadako crawl out of the TV and make friends with the little boy?

This really dumb in just the right way.

Few things scare me as much as Kayako. Sometimes I cross my legs under the blanket just so she doesn't have enough room to lay beneath like in that one scene

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Seriously? This is a real movie? This sounds like something you'd hear pitched on Movie Fights. If it doesn't take itself very seriously and is intentionally over-the-top like Freddy vs. Jason then I suppose it could be amusing. Although I can already feel the crossover/fight movie bubble threatening to burst. Batman v Superman, Captain America: Civil War, and the new Godzilla vs. King Kong will all undoubtedly be massive commercial hits and now you're going to see every studio scrambling to get one of their own out there.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Few things scare me as much as Kayako. Sometimes I cross my legs under the blanket just so she doesn't have enough room to lay beneath like in that one scene
    I still get chills when Sadako crawls out of the TV! Count me in on this film!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Tomie could mop the floor with these two!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I loved Freddy vs Jason, alien vs pred(only the 1st one), so I have a feeling I will dig this one.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angilasman View Post
    Tomie could mop the floor with these two!
    Tomie was cray-cray, and had regeneration powers that would make Wolverine envious!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!