Default Better Call Saul Casts Former Perry White, Michael McKean

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/30/br...ichael-mckean/

Michael McKean, who I and many of yourselves might know as Perry White in various episodes and a few Seasons of Smallville, has been cast as Doctor Gerber, a man befallen with a puzzling medical condition.

Likely seeks legal counsel from Saul, could well end up with some muscular aid for a problem from Mike Ehrmentraut, Professor Hickey in the latest Season of Community.

I'm not sure how Better Call Saul will affect his role on Community, if indeed the half a decade long comedy gets renewed for a 6th Season - and a movie - but hope he still has the stuff he did in Breaking Bad, even though I really disliked Mike myself, for many a reason.

Probably just an episode of the spin-off, but then it might more likely specify that it's simply a guest spot, rather than a recurring role. Could be linked to Madrigal for all we know, and therefore be important, or moreso than imagined.

Fantastic Member

I realize this is a comic board, but really, know Michael McKean from Smallville?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    I realize this is a comic board, but really, know Michael McKean from Smallville?

To be fair, that's where I first saw him and know him and that's why I say Perry White. He is a major Superman character, sure, so a fair few are bound to know him.

Also, do you have anything against me using Smallville, or do you feel I'm assuming due to the board that people've watched it?

I did assume that, truthfully, and that people were logically therefore have seen him in it, but if I don't know him from something else, sure, unless I use IMDB, then I won't be citing it. Just simpler this way.