Super Moderator

Default Edmondson's "Red Wolf" Is A Man Out of Time and Space

Nathan Edmondson spoke with CBR about what's next for Red Wolf as he adjusts from his life in the Old West town of Timely to the modern Marvel U.

Full article here.

Very encouraged by what Edmonson had to say about Veregge's contributions. It's nice to know that a book starring a First Nations character has a consultant of a similar background on the creative team.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

The first issue was very good and i am also glad that Red will have a more modern costume and not the one in the covers.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I hope he notices the irony of prohibition if these drug dealers he is fighting are running plants Natives did not consider criminal in Red Wolf's time. It would be neat to see him team up with or against the Punisher to gauge his moral compass.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I found issue #1 to be pretty decent. Not as strong an opening issue of Edomndson's other 3 series(BW,Punisher,Deathlok) but enough to stick around for a few more issues to settle the characters into things.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I have really been wanting the first issue, but can't find it. The art looks ultra smooth and it all just sounds genuine.