Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Three New "Batman v Superman" Character Posters Put the Trinity in the Spotlight

Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman feature front and center in three new "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" solo character posters.

Full article here.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Supes' hair looks... weird.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Those are great posters. Wonder Woman's is the best. Batman looks awesome. Not sure I understand the remark about Superman's hair.

All-New Member

Thank you for putting Wonder Woman's name on the poster!

this looks tlike the best DC movie ever
    am i the only one more excited for this then avengers 3 civil bore

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    Supes' hair looks... weird.
    Well it's raining when he fights Batman. I like it.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielPeter@Spiderman3DS View Post
    Let's be real here.
    BOTH movies are going to be awesome.
    But yeah, reaaaally looking forward to this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Is it just me or does Batman's head look weird somehow?

No, i'm actually quite surprised by my lack of interest in it. Too much Bucky and I just don't care about the character.

BANNED

"The individual character posters arrive on the heels of another new poster released this morning, which features the Trinity standing together in profile."

No CBR, that was a fan made poster...

These look great though, particularly Supes and WW. Not so sure on the Batman one.

Incredible Member Miraclo__Pill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    "The individual character posters arrive on the heels of another new poster released this morning, which features the Trinity standing together in profile."

No CBR, that was a fan made poster...

These look great though, particularly Supes and WW. Not so sure on the Batman one.
    You can say anything you want about CBR, but one thing you never will is that they don't stick with their version of the story.

This posters look awesome. Hopefully we'll get one with the trinity in full.
    http://grafikarobotnik.tumblr.com/

I survived the 2014 reboot and I didn't even got a lousy t-shirt.

I understand than Batman v Superman sells, but really, seems like the movie had to be named Trinity: Dawn of Justice.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Is it just me, or has the amount of "WONDER WOMAN IS IN THIS MOVIE" marketing been amped up quite a lot? Especially for a movie named Batman v. Superman?

I wonder why. Did the trailer with her in it test really well with test audiences or something?

(Not that I'm complaining - I'd rather see a Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman team-up movie far, far more than I'd like to see a movie about Batman and Superman fighting. It's just a weird shift in marketing that seems strange.)

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I understand than Batman v Superman sells, but really, seems like the movie had to be named Trinity: Dawn of Justice.
    They are just over marketing Diana. It seems like she is a small part of the film until the third act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    They are just over marketing Diana. It seems like she is a small part of the film until the third act.
    She's been seen in 3 different civvie outfits in the trailers/photos so far, she won't have Supes/Bats/Lex level screentime but she'll definitely get a good amount.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Love them all, but Diana is definitely my favorite. Supes is next, even though at first glance it kinda looks like Cavill's doing Blue Steel, lol. And I would have preferred regular Bat-Suit for Bruce's poster.

You certainly are not.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    She's been seen in 3 different civvie outfits in the trailers/photos so far, she won't have Supes/Bats/Lex level screentime but she'll definitely get a good amount.
    Agreed, though even if she doesn't have too much screen time, her being in the movie at all is a big friggin deal. I can totally see why they're spamming the crap out of her appearance in the marketing.