Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Will of the Geeks View Post
    As someone who really likes Naja, piecing together her backstory it seems like she was a celebrity. Naja isn't her Inhuman name (SOMEHOW), as Dante's sister found her name familiar, and it's Sanskrit for 'snake'. And she seems to have an aversion to people staring at her, which she says is due to her life BEFORE beign an Inhuman. And I think there was something in the story that introduced Grid and Tree Guy which further supported the idea that she used to be famous. I'm, assumign we'll get a Sin-Cong refugee addition to the cast at the end of this arc, though.
    I think it's a pretty common opinion (from what I've seen) that she was a model. so famous but not a household name for everyone (so why Gabby might think her name sounds familiar but wouldn't know why/why the others wouldn't pick up on it). also explains some of her comments in the previous series on being stared at before & weight being a big deal in her previous life.

also wanted to bring up that one line in silent war about how terrigenesis might give you what you always desired or conversely turn you into your greatest fear. doesn’t apply to everyone and take it with a grain of salt because the guy who said it was a human scientist but sometimes it fits a character really well and you could definitely slot Naja into the first category. (could explain the name too )

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
    I think it's a pretty common opinion (from what I've seen) that she was a model. so famous but not a household name for everyone (so why Gabby might think her name sounds familiar but wouldn't know why/why the others wouldn't pick up on it). also explains some of her comments in the previous series on being stared at before & weight being a big deal in her previous life.

also wanted to bring up that one line in silent war about how terrigenesis might give you what you always desired or conversely turn you into your greatest fear. doesn’t apply to everyone and take it with a grain of salt because the guy who said it was a human scientist but sometimes it fits a character really well and you could definitely slot Naja into the first category. (could explain the name too )
    Yeah, I assumed she was a model as well (didn't think others did though; didn't start visiting the forums until recently and have yet to find an Inhuman thread). It makes sense with everything added up, and I'd like that route, tbh. Plus, it seems especially unlikely she was an actress, just from a writing perspective, given that we already have Tree Guy as the actor-Inhuman.
    Last edited by Fuzzy Barbarian; 12-28-2015 at 08:56 PM.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force