Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another long hiatus between episodes. At least another new dvd set "the good the bad and casey jones" came out so I can watch those episodes.

I really need to jump on this show. All I hear are great things. I've only seen one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I really need to jump on this show. All I hear are great things. I've only seen one episode.
    There are five dvds out. I siggest picking them up if you have the money.

I don't know how Tiger Claw can be this cool and not come off as a parody or over the top. I just love every minute of him on screen.

We better get a Karai figure, and it better not be post Vengeance is Mine Karai. I'm loving this show so much. I really hope they continue to flesh out the backstory of the Shredder.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog_Girl View Post
    I don't know how Tiger Claw can be this cool and not come off as a parody or over the top. I just love every minute of him on screen.

We better get a Karai figure, and it better not be post Vengeance is Mine Karai. I'm loving this show so much. I really hope they continue to flesh out the backstory of the Shredder.
    unfortunantly it's probably going to be. I've seent numorous emails to paula billingsly from play,ates toys.com begging for a figure of karai.

Nick has the new episode "a china town ghost story" up on its website. I enjoyed it but won't talk any more about it till friday night.