Ok so I read the rest of the New 52 Justice League run. It got better towards the end. Forever Evil was cool and then the Darkseid War Saga Omnibus was really awesome. It was as if Johns had been holding back the entire run to end with a bang. There was also a lot of great art in the omnibus, most notably by Francis Manapul whose art I had never seen before. Jason Fabok was great too, as well as the other artists who filled in on some issues. I have to say this omnibus took me completely by surprise.

I followed up on that with the two deluxe editions of Paper Girls and that was great too. Not as great as Saga but that's a tall order. Felt that the characters were a little more flat in Paper Girls when compared to Saga. Really enjoyed it but have to wait for the third deluxe to finish the run.

Now reading the Punisher Max by Garth Ennis Omnibus volume 1. I'm probably one of 5 persons on the planet who had not read that yet. It's very very good and I like that it is a mature run. Marvel should do more of these Max runs.