Been a while, but read quite a bit in the meantime:

The Incal (coffee table size editions 1-6)
This is a classic for a reason. Wonderfully weird, with grand ideas and absolutely amazing art. This should be read by everyone at least once.

Black Science Deluxe Hardcovers 1 and 2
Like watching a blockbuster movie that has actual character development in it. fantastic. Cannot wait to read more from this world.

American Vampire Omnibus
Bought this upon recommendation and was very pleasantly surprised. I finished the entire quite thick) omnibus in a very short while. Liked that the story branches out to include characters that started out as supporting cast and jumped through different time periods. very entertaining. Also, you cannot go wrong with a story arc written by Stephen King

Before the Incal Slipcase Edition
Was a bit hesitant as I thought a story preceding the universe saving Incal could only pale in comparison because of lower stakes but this story was engaging just because of the more personal struggles. Also a lot more adult / sexually explicit as well as downright brutal / cruel in nature. Definitely only for adults. Enjoyed it a lot. Janjetov, the artist, did a good job mimicking Moebius.

Castle in the Stars Hardcover volume 2
The first volume had a bit of trouble finding its footing, as it was a bit difficult to follow at the start but thengot really engaging and raced towards the finish line. The second volume, freed from teh need of introductions / scene setting, immediately picks off and was more enjoyable as a result. Very nice book with great art. Unfortunately, the next English hardcover release is only in September...

Currently halfway through the second Knightfall Omnibus. It's interesting but so far I can say that I liked the first one more.