Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I honestly would not be surprised. However if he returned I'd like it to be a shock like it coming out that Furry saved him and has secretly been an Apocalypse fanboy/groupie all along and or it could come out Apocalypse is the true founder of groups like SHIELD, HYDRA and so on and that everyone whoever worked for them was really just a puppet on strings serving Apocalypse.
    Actually Imhotep founded the Brotherhood of the SHIELD after he, Apocalypse and the first Moon Knight stopped a Brood invasion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I honestly would not be surprised. However if he returned I'd like it to be a shock like it coming out that Furry saved him and has secretly been an Apocalypse fanboy/groupie all along and or it could come out Apocalypse is the true founder of groups like SHIELD, HYDRA and so on and that everyone whoever worked for them was really just a puppet on strings serving Apocalypse.
    Furry?!? Who or what is a Furry?

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Actually Imhotep founded the Brotherhood of the SHIELD after he, Apocalypse and the first Moon Knight stopped a Brood invasion.
    I see damn Apocalypse might actually be a co founder then lol. To be honest I was just spit balling but it would be funny if all the good guys and bad guys in SHIELD and HYDRA fighting each other (Apocalypse's way of culling the weak from the strong) discovered their organizations were founded by the same guy and that while they were all fighting Apocalypse was watching the show with pop corn. Though I could deffinately see a twist where HYDRA was secretly founded and controlled by Apocalypse he's certainly old enough to have had a hand in creating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Furry?!? Who or what is a Furry?
    Sorry lol I meant Nick Fury.
    Last edited by Castiel; 12-18-2015 at 08:20 PM.