Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If/when DC does bring back the Legion, I wouldn't mind if it was a variation of some kind of this version.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Chris Sprouse worked on the beginning of "Legionnaires" which was pre-Zero Hour starring the young clones of the original Legionnaires. (Sprouse worked on "X-Men?" You're not thinking of Chris Bachalo are you?)
    Yup. Thanks. All this new stuff is all the same to me.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just wish that more of the reboot was collected in trades. I would love to see the White Triangle Saga, the President Chu/Fatal Five story, and the Emerald Vi story collected in trades.

It just pisses me off to this day that so much great Legion stuff from all eras is not collected at all while something as medicore as Waid's 3-Boot is completely collected.

I remember being really touched by part of Waid's initial reboot and how this different approach could be really effective, but it ultimately failed in its execution to be as revolutionary as it might have set out to be.

I feel like the idea of *teen* heroes has to have a spark of rebelliousness. In my mind, the use of the "lad" and "lass" names is a sign of that because it seem so uncool! But in their time, being old-fashioned is what makes them rebels.