Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bronze Tiger vs. Black Panther

Although one is a clear ripoff. I think this would make for a good hand to hand fight. Strictly hand to hand, who wins?
    Last edited by Vanguard; 12-18-2015 at 07:57 PM.

Not at all, really.

Bronze Tiger is closer to Iron Fist, than Black Panther as far as being a 'rip off'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Not at all, really.

Bronze Tiger is closer to Iron Fist, than Black Panther as far as being a 'rip off'.
    Okay, I'll accept that.

But what do you think about the fight? And is it true that BT can take on the form of a Tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Okay, I'll accept that.

But what do you think about the fight? And is it true that BT can take on the form of a Tiger?
    I don't know too much about him outside of "he's beaten Batman" and I don't know if that's legit. If it is, he'd probably win more often than not, barring BP gadgetry.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Okay, I'll accept that.

Strictly h2h probably BT who aside from the time he flat out beat Wayne was also according to narration stretching Wayne to breaking point in the rematch when he had specifically prepped for him and studied him , and also had a far better performance against Deathstroke, actually managed to land a hit on Cain ( she was a child but she was also a bullet timer even as a child), one shotted Arsenal ( who's nowhere near Wayne's league yet I wouldn't expect him to one shot Roy ) and had a better performance against Catman

Being able to turn into a tiger ? First time ive heard it . He used to wear a mask tho

Edit: that being said the whole deal with the Batgirl book retconning DCs MA landscape also had him nowhere near Shiva's league , as opposed to Bruce , so there's that I guess

Edit edit : apparently he can turn into a real Tiger or more appropriately a Tawky Tawny pastiche in the new 52 . Uggh wtf DC?
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-19-2015 at 01:47 PM.

I tend to side with Black Panther here. He's one shotted Black Swan and gotten the upper hand on Cap, who I think can take Batman.

I tend to side with Black Panther here. He's one shotted Black Swan and gotten the upper hand on Cap, who I think can take Batman.
    Huh . Figures

Black Swan has no durability feats as I recall . But she is a telepath with eye beams that vapourise people . So it makes the feat ...interesting , not least because T'Challa used invisibility to get the drop on her , something he doesn't have here

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Strictly h2h probably BT who aside from the time he flat out beat Wayne was also according to narration stretching Wayne to breaking point in the rematch when he had specifically prepped for him and studied him , and also had a far better performance against Deathstroke, actually managed to land a hit on Cain ( she was a child but she was also a bullet timer even as a child), one shotted Arsenal ( who's nowhere near Wayne's league yet I wouldn't expect him to one shot Roy ) and had a better performance against Catman

Being able to turn into a tiger ? First time ive heard it . He used to wear a mask tho

Edit: that being said the whole deal with the Batgirl book retconning DCs MA landscape also had him nowhere near Shiva's league , as opposed to Bruce , so there's that I guess
    Wait.....I haven't been reading Batgirl, but how are the rankings in the New 52 in terms of martial artists nowadays?

I know Shiva got a nerf.

Midnighter is like crap these days compared to what he was too.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by HulkSmash666 View Post
    Wait.....I haven't been reading Batgirl, but how are the rankings in the New 52 in terms of martial artists nowadays?
    No no I'm not talking about new 52 . I'm talking about the Puckett Cassandra Cain Batgirl run which straight up changed DC's MA landscape with Cass' arrival and subsequent retcons being worked in like Shiva pre training with Cain being good enough to simultaneously trounce an elite League of Assasins squad including Ben who appears to get one shotted befoee Cain finally subduing her