Default Forum won't load in Firefox

SOLVED!

First, if there is a catch all thread for technical issues, I would gladly post there.

CBR Community will not load for me in Firefox. It will in Chrome. I just get a blank page with the address in the bar. No notice or memo on why it won't load. The only thing I see is the little lock icon before the address is crossed out, saying the site is not secure. It does not let me ignore and go forward.
    Has CBR's digital certification expired?
    Does anyone else have this problem with Firefox? I use Firefox and do not want to have to switch browsers every time I come to CBR.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-22-2023 at 01:22 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Works for me.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Works for me.
    Solved. My bookmmark is "community.comicbookresources..." The website is actually "community.cbr...."
    Don't know when it changed, but that was the problem.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-22-2023 at 01:24 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!