Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 366
  1. #151
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godot View Post
    Can you change my name to "HunterDoodle" ?
    Taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

    "Let me ask you: Do I strike you as someone who's just now realized how much better I am than everyone else?" ~Namor the Sub-Mariner (Powers of X #5)

  2. #152
    Son of Satan DevilBat66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Hello,

    Can I get my username changed to Hulk Jones, please?

    I was half asleep when I registered and had meant to use that but typed in Johnson instead of Jones.

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #153
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Johnson View Post
    Hello,

    Can I get my username changed to Hulk Jones, please?

    I was half asleep when I registered and had meant to use that but typed in Johnson instead of Jones.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sure thing.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

    "Let me ask you: Do I strike you as someone who's just now realized how much better I am than everyone else?" ~Namor the Sub-Mariner (Powers of X #5)

  4. #154
    Son of Satan DevilBat66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    Sure thing.
    Thanks, amigo!

  5. #155
    Incredible Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    922

    Default

    can you change my name to wonderwing37 please.

  6. #156
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Good morning, Mr. Seanery, could you please change my name to... Heroine Addict? Only if it's OK, and not in any violation of CBR Forums policy, considering what some might deem... a questionable play on words. Much thanks in advance, genuinely, if you can make it happen!
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  7. #157
    Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Alabama :(
    Posts
    3,692

    Default

    I believe it's been a year since my last name change request, so could I change it to spyderbytes. If not, just ignore this request and thanks in advance!

  8. #158
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Hey folks!

    If at all possible can I get my name changed to Odd Rödney? I tire of the constant reference to my anxious nature.

    Please and thank you.
    You better run, you better take cover.

  9. #159
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    can you change my name to wonderwing37 please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
    Good morning, Mr. Seanery, could you please change my name to... Heroine Addict? Only if it's OK, and not in any violation of CBR Forums policy, considering what some might deem... a questionable play on words. Much thanks in advance, genuinely, if you can make it happen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I believe it's been a year since my last name change request, so could I change it to spyderbytes. If not, just ignore this request and thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety Lad View Post
    Hey folks!

    If at all possible can I get my name changed to Odd Rödney? I tire of the constant reference to my anxious nature.

    Please and thank you.
    All taken care of.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

    "Let me ask you: Do I strike you as someone who's just now realized how much better I am than everyone else?" ~Namor the Sub-Mariner (Powers of X #5)

  10. #160
    Solid Member Odd Rödney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    All taken care of.
    That was incredibly quick!

    Thank you!
    You better run, you better take cover.

  11. #161
    My Mutant Muses TRIFECTA! Heroine Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imagi Nation
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    All taken care of.
    Much thanks again, Conn Seanery, it's GREATLY appreciated!
    My TOP XMen Faves
    PolarisDazzler
    I
    CEMAN♂♀Dani MoonstarArchangel
    MagnetoSunfire

    THE GiFTED💚💚NewMUTANTS💙Dk.Phoenix
    😍AoXM:PrisonerXtracts&Xtremists+UncannyWotR

  12. #162
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    the people's republic of san francisco
    Posts
    2,876

    Default

    pixie_solanas

    to

    Park Slope Pixie

    thx

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    pixie_solanas

    to

    Park Slope Pixie

    thx
    Name changed. Enjoy!

  14. #164
    Mysterious Telepath Spinster Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,656

    Default

    May I please change my name to ou·tré or just outré if that middle symbol is not usable?

  15. #165
    Spam Hunter Conn Seanery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1997
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starsmoar View Post
    May I please change my name to ou·tré or just outré if that middle symbol is not usable?
    Su·re, a·nd do·ne.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Eddard Stark's other bastard
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

    "Let me ask you: Do I strike you as someone who's just now realized how much better I am than everyone else?" ~Namor the Sub-Mariner (Powers of X #5)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •