Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    What do you mean? There is only one. This is the same one from Secret Wars and Extraordinary X-Men
    well there is the old old man logan and we had another quite recent

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think it was a slam on X-23. I actually like her as the new Wolverine, though I wish Old Man Logan had a codename. Call him Weapon X or something. And give him a costume. But maybe that's just me...
    Actually, you've made a slight mistake, Jackraow......X-23 is appearing within the ALL-NEW X-MEN (as well as her own series).

BANNED

I think it was a slam on X-23. I actually like her as the new Wolverine, though I wish Old Man Logan had a codename. Call him Weapon X or something. And give him a costume. But maybe that's just me...
    Being a (not so exact) clone of Logan -- Laura being code-named Wolverine make more sense than oh, say Daken...

Why Marvel writers chose to inject that bore Daken and his mother Itsu into Logan's ("Patch" persona era) backstory instead of using Gachk and Erista still puzzles me to this very day.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-21-2015 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Pic(s) added.

While he said he wasn't wearing a costume, I wish they'd at least give him Logan's New X-Men suit. That was as far from a costume it gets while still being a uniform.

I can't wait until the inevitable meeting between OML and X-23.
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKEYE-321 View Post
    No kidding. This is one of the meetings that NEEDS to happen.

BANNED

Someone refresh my memory... Does Laura even know that "her" Logan is doing his best impression of Pheasant under Glass right about now?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-21-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Indeed.
    I wonder what their reactions to each other will be? OML has interestingly also left his past live behind him to live in peace and build a new life until circumstances forced him to forgo that again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Someone refresh my memory... Does Laura even know that "her" Logan is doing his best impression of Pheasant under Glass right about now?
    Yeah. That's what Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy and Wolverines was about at least to an extent.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Indeed.
    I wonder what their reactions to each other will be? OML has interestingly also left his past live behind him to live in peace and build a new life until circumstances forced him to forgo that again.

Yeah. That's what Death of Wolverine: The Logan Legacy and Wolverines was about at least to an extent.
    I haven't been tempted to picked up "Wolverines"... Am I actually missing anything?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-21-2015 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    I haven't been tempted to picked up "Wolverines"... Am I actually missing anything?
    Some good character beats, especially for Laura throughout the series. Fantomelle is entertaining, Deadpool's appearance in #13 is HILARIOUS (ESPECIALLY the cover). Unfortunately all the great buildup is destroyed by a terrible ending.

I hope that this will be a very short meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    I hope that this will be a very short meeting.
    Why is that?
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Why is that?
    I do not like X-23.

BANNED

Why is that?
    X-23 stole his bike and ran over his puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Some good character beats, especially for Laura throughout the series. Fantomelle is entertaining, Deadpool's appearance in #13 is HILARIOUS (ESPECIALLY the cover). Unfortunately all the great buildup is destroyed by a terrible ending.
    Yea while there are some great character moments especially between Laura and Daken, the whole thing just ends in a massive anticlimax that makes the whole thing feel empty and pointless.