Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    I do not like X-23.
    :thumbs-up:

Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    i do not like x-23.
    boooooo!!!!!
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Quote Originally Posted by HAWKEYE-321 View Post
    boooooo!!!!!

I'll tell you the same thing, when Hawkeye killed and replaced by a girl-clone, which you do not like : D

BANNED

I'll tell you the same thing, when Hawkeye killed and replaced by a girl-clone, which you do not like : D
    NO need for a girl clone, kate bishop exists already

Well there's already a girl Hawkeye with Kate Bishop, but I see what you mean, like if they killed off Clint and Kate was the only Hawkeye, I would be pretty annoyed.
    Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Personally while I don't like Laura taking Logan's place as Wolverine since I find it takes away from her having her own identity and is following an increasing trend I don't like of replacing heroes with someone else taking their name, I still love X-23. I don't blame her, I blame Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Personally while I don't like Laura taking Logan's place as Wolverine since I find it takes away from her having her own identity and is following an increasing trend I don't like of replacing heroes with someone else taking their name, I still love X-23. I don't blame her, I blame Marvel.
    On this forum all the time blamed Wolverine. "Wolverine - bad character," "Wolverine traitor." Why do they blame him, not Marvel? Good question.

On this forum all the time blamed Wolverine. "Wolverine - bad character," "Wolverine traitor." Why do they blame him, not Marvel? Good question.
    Probably the same reason people blame Spidey for OMD no matter how out of character it is. People love these characters but they gotta see who's really to blame for the negative beats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Yea while there are some great character moments especially between Laura and Daken, the whole thing just ends in a massive anticlimax that makes the whole thing feel empty and pointless.
    Please tell me Laura manage to stab Daken in the cruch several times...

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Please tell me Laura manage to stab Daken in the cruch several times...
    I would but I just can't lie to you. But maybe it happened off panel

BANNED

Hey, some of us (CBR poster's that is) will swear that any "off panel" event is perfectly legit as long as enough fan boys/girls agree that it happened -- even if it was a hypothetical suggestion... G figure!?!
    Last edited by ZNOP; 12-21-2015 at 05:30 PM.

I was kinda hoping a little more info.

can someone get on making custom of those awesome toy covers? between the ones from X-Men 600 and the ones for Wolverine and OML I really want to start getting them.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Only Laura didn't replace Logan. She succeeded him, after he was written off, and long after he died in the first place. It's been over a year since the Death of Wolverine and most of that year was spent without a singular character who called him or herself Wolverine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I was kinda hoping a little more info.

can someone get on making custom of those awesome toy covers? between the ones from X-Men 600 and the ones for Wolverine and OML I really want to start getting them.
    Custom?!? You mean make them bigger? And, which covers exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Custom?!? You mean make them bigger? And, which covers exactly?
    I mean make them into real toys.

among others:

http://www.geeklegacy.com/wp-content..._Variant_B.jpg

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2015/10/0...6a35a_765w.jpg