Default Batman Comixology Sale -- Ends 12/30/15

https://www.comixology.com/DC-101-Co...mdlQ2Fyb3VzZWw

21 Bat-book collections for $5.99, as well as a few for Catwoman, Birds of Prey, and Nightwing.

Lots of good stuff. Heart of Hush, Tales of the Batman, Batgirl/Robin Year One, Brubaker's Catwoman, Dixon's Nightwing, Secret Six.

Yeah, it's a pretty decent spread (with the non-Bat-books, too)

I just bought Death by Design -- never got around to reading that when it first came out.

I'm considering some of the Tales volumes. Maybe Williams and Goodwin. Curious about Len Wein too. Maybe I should just get them all, but I hear there are some with incomplete story arcs.
    Last edited by EnterDuration; 12-22-2015 at 06:35 PM.
    Currently active comic book collection here.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Some really nice stuff there. Those Tales volumes sound appealing and the Brubaker Catwoman as well. I think I might also get The Authority. I keep hearing about that one but I've never had the chance to read it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by EnterDuration View Post
    I'm considering some of the Tales volumes. Maybe Williams and Goodwin. Curious about Len Wein too. Maybe I should just get them all, but I hear there are some with incomplete story arcs.
    If you're thinking about the Len Wein collection, give this a read: http://comicsalliance.com/dc-101-sal...an-collection/

Even though I've read and own the Untold Legend of the Batman, I went ahead and got the Wein collection.

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    If you're thinking about the Len Wein collection, give this a read: http://comicsalliance.com/dc-101-sal...an-collection/

Even though I've read and own the Untold Legend of the Batman, I went ahead and got the Wein collection.
    Sold! Well, bought. I got the two writers volumes: Wein and Goodwin. Merry Christmas!
    Currently active comic book collection here.

Quote Originally Posted by EnterDuration View Post
    I think the Len Wein book should be your first choice what a great deal for the number of pages and really good Batman writing. Was really happy with this purchase. Amazon reviews helped push me into getting it and I'm really glad they did.

Edit: Well I guess I should have kept reading the thread before I posted, just got excited I enjoyed the book so much
    Last edited by Tony; 12-25-2015 at 02:20 PM.