Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Is there any possibility of Spidey getting along with Deadpool

In the near future? they are starting to get to me imo. Ironically they have different motives but are initially the same since both had harder lives as children and still have it rough as adults but they still do good in they're own way. So why does Spidey detest wade still and gets rubed the wrong way with him, do you think if spidey knew more about deadpool he'd start to respect him more like eddie and logan(both are tortured killers but want to do good and are friends with peter). So what's up with peter not liking wade wilson really?

I dont buy that spidey hates him because he has no responsibility and acts like a clown because that would be hypocritical and short sighted of himself to judge a person's characteristics as the value of their convictions which is out of character to me, peter is one of the most sympathetic heroes in the marvel u, i don't see jim having prejudice over people based on moral absolutes, again he's not a saint himself and hes one of the most mouthy and irritating heroes who acts unprofessional and silly of any hero. Captain America would hold such a opinion on characters like deadpool and wolverine, based on the way of moral integrity but not spidey.
    Last edited by jimishim12; 01-07-2016 at 09:29 AM.

Honestly, given that Peter is such good friends with Logan and has even seen the good in Kaine, it comes across as pretty forced every time he jumps on Wade. They even had him quit the Avengers just because Deadpool was on the team (though that's another can of worms for me). It's kinda like the X-Men hating on Spider-Man during Spider-Man and the X-Men, it doesn't make much sense and comes across as out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Honestly, given that Peter is such good friends with Logan and has even seen the good in Kaine, it comes across as pretty forced every time he jumps on Wade. They even had him quit the Avengers just because Deadpool was on the team (though that's another can of worms for me). It's kinda like the X-Men hating on Spider-Man during Spider-Man and the X-Men, it doesn't make much sense and comes across as out of character.
    Yea I think Spidey left cuz of Deadpool's tactics and he kills. Was hoping he would stick around.

The short answer......No. The Long winded, convoluted and intricate answer......No.

But that's just me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Yea I think Spidey left cuz of Deadpool's tactics and he kills. Was hoping he would stick around.
    Again wouldn't that make him a hyporcrite, even to the heroes he has worked with? I know that spidey is friends with heroes who have killed in battle and still do so.

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Which makes no sense since he's great friends with Wolverine. And given his respect for Cap, you'd think that he'd trust his judgement even if it came to Deadpool.

BANNED

Now it would be a good time for that Pool/Spiderman gif with the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Now it would be a good time for that Pool/Spiderman gif with the baby.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Which makes no sense since he's great friends with Wolverine. And given his respect for Cap, you'd think that he'd trust his judgement even if it came to Deadpool.
    To my recollection, Wolverine at least tried very hard for a lot of years not to kill. In reference to Kaine, since having his clone degeneration cured in Spider-Island, Kaine has also tried very hard not to kill. Deadpool, to my recollection, is still a killer out of sheer habit and is so utterly loopy he converses with voices he calls "boxes" and acts like they all live in a comic book. We know he's breaking the fourth wall, but Spider-Man doesn't, and those particular quirks of Deadpool's make him look far less stable and reliable as a partner or teammate in comparison to Wolverine barring berserker rages or Kaine without clone degeneration problems.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Again wouldn't that make him a hyporcrite, even to the heroes he has worked with? I know that spidey is friends with heroes who have killed in battle and still do so.
    Yea cuz he's had enough team-ups with Wolverine and Punisher that it shouldn't matter. I think he justs annoyed by him.

I'd imagine if the series continues long enough that Spider-Man will have to get along with Deadpool. Though the alternative (two characters who hate one another stuck together for years) can be interesting.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    To my recollection, Wolverine at least tried very hard for a lot of years not to kill. In reference to Kaine, since having his clone degeneration cured in Spider-Island, Kaine has also tried very hard not to kill. Deadpool, to my recollection, is still a killer out of sheer habit and is so utterly loopy he converses with voices he calls "boxes" and acts like they all live in a comic book. We know he's breaking the fourth wall, but Spider-Man doesn't, and those particular quirks of Deadpool's make him look far less stable and reliable as a partner or teammate in comparison to Wolverine barring berserker rages or Kaine without clone degeneration problems.
    Wolverine has willingly killed out of habit, and as a reflex to his berserker nature, and in a comic stabbed spidey with no remorse and no mercy. I don't see how Wade is more jovial than to kill compared to a guy who slaughtered young mutant just for the fun of it and to get paid as well.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Spider-Man is all about using power responsibly. The problem is that unlike similar heroes like Wolverine and Punisher, Deadpool doesn't really act responsibly. Besides, most of his run-ins with Wade are sh*t.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Spider-Man is all about using power responsibly. The problem is that unlike similar heroes like Wolverine and Punisher, Deadpool doesn't really act responsibly. Besides, most of his run-ins with Wade are sh*t.
    I feel thats hypocrisy from Peter, even though Peter is all about responsibility, he himself doesn't live up to them all the time skirts by barely to get results. Plus he also os a bit eccentric and comes of as a childishly naive klutz. However he represents youth and innocence so i fogure him and wade would understand since they're basically big kids like Johnny Storm and Bobby Drake.
    Last edited by jimishim12; 12-23-2015 at 04:26 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimishim12 View Post
    Wolverine has willingly killed out of habit, and as a reflex to his berserker nature, and in a comic stabbed spidey with no remorse and no mercy. I don't see how Wade is more jovial than to kill compared to a guy who slaughtered young mutant just for the fun of it and to get paid as well.
    Peter also threw Wolverine out of the top of Tony's skyscraper before because he was in a bad mood.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.