Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I say get a different artist on the title for every other arc. Hitch's art seems to have slipped since he drew the JLA last(IMO) so maybe he just needs more time so he can do a better quality job on it. Another option is to just do a complete overhaul of the title with a new creative team and roster for the JLA with Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, Zatanna, Firestorm, Vixen, Batgirl, and Black Lightning.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED

Maybe just find one other "name" writer/artist who wants to work on JLA and have them alternate.

EDIT: alternate arcs, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    I think the appeal of Hitch's JLA is...well, that it's Hitch's JLA. I don't think there would be much interest for it being drawn by someone else -- either from fans, or from DC.

Just leave it to do its own thing, indefinite hiatus until he's got 6 issues in the can or whatever. Launch a third JLA title with someone like Tom King, Steve Orlando, etc and some up and coming artist more capable of pushing himself to the ungodly strains necessary to keep up a relatively monthly schedule.
    Agree. There's no point to Hitch's JLA without him at least providing the art. Since I think he's enjoying writing so much, I doubt he'd give that up. I say turn this into a series of minis launched once every arc is finished.
    Maaybe hire another superstar creative team to handle fill-in arcs, but that would go against this being Hitch's book.

I don't see the need for them to launch yet another JL/JLA title, though. I'd much rather have a new YJ or Outsiders. JLUnlimited could be good as well. Just not another book focusing on these same characters.

Astonishing Member

They shouldn't release filler issues. If the book is delayed, so be it. If Hitch decides he doesn't want to do it any more, cancel it. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that it's so nu52. I thought we would see more classic JLA members -- Black Canary, Zatanna, Firestorm, etc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    They shouldn't release filler issues. If the book is delayed, so be it. If Hitch decides he doesn't want to do it any more, cancel it. Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that it's so nu52. I thought we would see more classic JLA members -- Black Canary, Zatanna, Firestorm, etc.
    Did all the promo art and covers exclusively featuring the seven not tip you off? Thought it seemed fairly clear that it was just various JL adventures set a little into the past as told by Hitch.
    Last edited by LoneNecromancer; 12-22-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Spectacular Member

They should change that hideous logo.

BANNED

Personally just want him to go onto his next arc I like the idea of him doing arcs for each of the team. I'd love to see an arc focused on Olympus (Batman goes to the Underworld), (Aquaman vs Poseidon). I'd love to see what he'd do with an arc focused on GL and Flash. Oa?, Speed Force? Some of their Rogues? Gorilla City?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JLange View Post
    They should change that hideous logo.
    Lol. I actually love the logo.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Lol. I actually love the logo.
    LOL!! Just kidding! I'm getting used to it, but sometimes I overlook it. I mistook the issue with MM on it for an issue of MM and got confused by the issue number. Ha!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MadFacedKid View Post
    Personally just want him to go onto his next arc I like the idea of him doing arcs for each of the team. I'd love to see an arc focused on Olympus (Batman goes to the Underworld), (Aquaman vs Poseidon). I'd love to see what he'd do with an arc focused on GL and Flash. Oa?, Speed Force? Some of their Rogues? Gorilla City?
    This is a great idea!!