Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

It went up before it was supposed to. It's since been taken down.
    Last edited by middenway; 12-28-2015 at 09:15 PM.

We could but Middenway asked us not to, so we're obliging.

Do we know when it will be put back up? Or when the vulture announcement will become available?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    We could but Middenway asked us not to, so we're obliging.
    I'm very grateful for that, by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by horror-of-sorts View Post
    Do we know when it will be put back up? Or when the vulture announcement will become available?
    The interview will go up after The Vulture piece has run. I've no idea when though, because they keep changing it. It's frustrating.

Amazing Member

Hmm that's weird. Maybe the people at Vulture are on break? *shrug* That's disappointing.

But yeah, saw the interview before it went down. Won't say anything though, but I can't wait to.

The Vulture article! At last! The rest of my interview will go up in three hours. And thank you all for holding your tongues!
    Last edited by middenway; 12-30-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Well, I'm not any less disappointed by this news than I was the other day. Just a huge bummer for me.

I look forward to the paintings, and whatever else follows, but I'll always want more of Hellboy in Hell,it really was the perfect Mignola comic.

Fantastic Member

Ouch.

Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the interview has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Well, I'm not any less disappointed by this news than I was the other day. Just a huge bummer for me.

I look forward to the paintings, and whatever else follows, but I'll always want more of Hellboy in Hell,it really was the perfect Mignola comic.

Yes I look forward to the paintings or whatever too. I'm just kinda bummed about the news in general.

Part of me wanted to see the end of Hellboy, just so I can know how it ends, but knowing were only 8 issues into Hellboy in Hell thought it would be years and years away. Hearing interview after interview of him saying this Hell was his playground where he could draw whatever he wanted however he wanted, doing folklore of Hellboy traveling around experiencing different regions of hell, (the Asian version of hell he mentioned a lot). Well I'm just sad none of this is gonna happen it seems.

Who knows, maybe the 'end' comes with issue 10, and then after he's done with his year or painting or whatever he wants to do, he will draw more hellboy in hell one off stories. Covering any lost time of things that happened between when he arrived to when it ended..

Sad overall, but I guess all good things must come to an end

Amazing Member

So next year John Arcudi leaves B.P.R.D. and Mike Mignola ends Hellboy in Hell and stops to draw comics?

Yeah, not so good... I'm hoping we at least get Hellboy back with the B.P.R.D. for the last big arc at least. That could make up for all of this. Maybe. Man, what a bummer. Hellboy in Hell was the first time I was in love with Hellboy comics again since conqueror worm.
    So much potential.

Quote Originally Posted by fred25_ca View Post
    So next year John Arcudi leaves B.P.R.D. and Mike Mignola ends Hellboy in Hell and stops to draw comics?

Yeah, not so good... I'm hoping we at least get Hellboy back with the B.P.R.D. for the last big arc at least. That could make up for all of this. Maybe. Man, what a bummer. Hellboy in Hell was the first time I was in love with Hellboy comics again since conqueror worm.
    So much potential.

With that one image of Hellboy in that vision way back in an old issue of BPRD (I forget which, Mark would know) where it showed a picture of Hellboy back with the BPRD team and a grown up bearded buff Devon. Well he kinda looks like that in BPRD now.. so maybe when Hellboy in Hell ends... Hellboy will come out? And then join the team and the end will come in BPRD too?

Or maybe that picture wasn't a real future.. who knows

Sadly it's true. Though I didn't know it will happen so soon, but I'm not surprised by this fact either.

Quote Originally Posted by mscorley View Post
    With that one image of Hellboy in that vision way back in an old issue of BPRD (I forget which, Mark would know) where it showed a picture of Hellboy back with the BPRD team and a grown up bearded buff Devon.
    Yes, I would know. B.P.R.D.: King of Fear #4 (Those pages are on my living room wall, and make me very, very happy.)

Amazing Member

Okay, now I can talk.

Wow, I can't believe everything is ending. Abe, BPRD:HoE and HiH. I wonder if this means we are going to start getting the 7th library of Hellboy (Maybe Midnight Circus + Hellboy in Hell, but MC along with Hellboy in Mexico could work in a Hellboy and BPRD collection as well) the BPRD Omnibuses for Hell on Earth (I wonder if Sledgehammer might be collected in these) and hopefully the first collections of Abe Sapien!

Though does this mean we are just going to have no Mignola comics for a few months? Maybe some more Lobster one shots (that'll make a nice collection when a few more come out) and either Witchfinder or BPRD: Vampire 2 to tide people over.

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Yes, I would know. B.P.R.D.: King of Fear #4 (Those pages are on my living room wall, and make me very, very happy.)

So what are your thoughts Mark?

Is this real or just fake Memnan Saa images shown to Liz?

Panya is still in a wheelchair currently (though I haven't read the 3 latest issues so that might not be accurate) , but Devon looks pretty close to this, and Abe is already transformed.

(Is Kate in the original black flame suit in that image??)