Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

1.) Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes '10 - great animation, scripting, stories, everything. I loved the guest stars and the feeling that these weren't Avengers stories, but Marvel Universe stories featuring the Avengers.

2.) Spider-Man & his Amazing Friends - great animation for its time and I looked forward to different guest stars week after week.

3.) The Incredible Hulk '82 - more great animation for its time.

4.) Spider-Man '67

5.) FF '66

Honorable mention: The Marvel Power Hour, I believe it was called. Hulk, Sub-Mariner, Thor, Captain America & Iron Man stories. Crudely made but this was my early intro to many of these characters on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    This is a list of my Marvel favorites, so just the fact that they're on here means that, yes, they are among my favorites. Also, keep in mind, there were a bunch of other Marvel toons that didn't even make this list, like Ultimate Spider-Man, Avengers Assemble, Iron Man, Spider-Man Unlimited, Avengers United They Stand, Iron Man Armored Adventures, etc.
    Okay, that makes it a bit more palatable I thought you were saying it was the worst animation show Marvel's ever produced.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman

BANNED

I'm gonna throw out there a name not usually associated with Marvel, but IS a Marvel series:

Dungeons and Dragons

Despite some really inconsistent art and colouring, the 90s X-Men Animated Series is the keeper for me. Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Spectacular Spider-Man are really well done, in terms of storylines and animation, but I will always have a soft spot for the X-Men and that cartoon was done during the formative years of my life and it made such a strong impression.

So,

1. X-Men - The Animated Series
    2. Spectacular Spider-Man
    3. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

X-Men '92 just real good. Goes good as a supplement to Uncanny X-Men 94 to 300.