Spectacular Member

Default Mister Miracle & Big Barda in JL #46

The last I knew, there were only single (not multiple versions) of the New Gods in this new continuity, in the Multiverse. Who in the heck are these versions of Mister Miracle & Big Barda. In the Earth 2 World's End book, Barda betrayed Miracle and everyone else, joined up with the Darkseid's forces, and escaped with E2's Dick Grayson's son on a ship. Miracle also took up with Fury (E2's WW's daughter) after Barda left. Who in the heck are these versions?

Incredible Member

Gaah you reminded me that Worlds' End exists
    All that mind-wipe money thrown away for nothing

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
    Gaah you reminded me that Worlds' End exists
    All that mind-wipe money thrown away for nothing
    LOL!!! So true.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatfanReborn View Post
    Thank you!! I missed this! Personally, I don't really care if there are more than one version...I like the versions in the current JL story anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by JLange View Post
    The last I knew, there were only single (not multiple versions) of the New Gods in this new continuity, in the Multiverse. Who in the heck are these versions of Mister Miracle & Big Barda. In the Earth 2 World's End book, Barda betrayed Miracle and everyone else, joined up with the Darkseid's forces, and escaped with E2's Dick Grayson's son on a ship. Miracle also took up with Fury (E2's WW's daughter) after Barda left. Who in the heck are these versions?
    The real ones. World's End's ones are probably in Hyper-Brainiac's trash bin by now, and good riddance to them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick_C View Post
    The real ones. World's End's ones are probably in Hyper-Brainiac's trash bin by now, and good riddance to them.
    LOL!! I agree!!