Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Was wondering if Second Coming was worth the sale price. As I don't crave buying it, will go with your recommendation and pass.

Incredible Member

No new sales or bundles today, but two more 2014 FCBD books were added.

Incredible Member

The Doctor Who Humble Bundle just got doubled to 80 books!

Incredible Member

Haven't found any new sales, freebies, or bundles today.

Incredible Member

Three new sales, all with bundle options.

Ending 5/26 is a Howard Chaykin sale.
    - The Shadow: Blood & Judgment 1-4 (the collection is discounted to $3.99 and appears to add a few pages)
    - Howard Chaykin's Black Kiss collection $7.99
    - The Art of Howard Chaykin $9.99
    - American Flagg! 1-12 (collection $9.99)
    - Power & Glory collection $4.99
    - these last two collection bundled for $12.99

From Marvel, ending 5/25, a Marvel Now! X-Men sale.

- All New X-Men 1-15
    - X-Men Legacy vol 2 1-12
    - Cable and X-Force 1-9
    - Uncanny X-Men 1-11
    - Uncanny X-Force vol 2 1-12
    - X-Men 1-4
    - all 63 issues in a bundle for $59.99

From IDW, ending 5/25, a TMNT sale.

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Black & White Classics 1-7, 9-11, the four character one-shots; bundled for $12.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Color Classics 1-7, 9-11, the four character one-shots; bundled for $12.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Color Classics Vol. 2 1-7
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Archie 100-Page Spectacular
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Classics collections 1-7 at $3.99 each or bundled for $24.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tales of TMNT collections 1-3 at $4.99 each or bundled for $14.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures collections 1-7 at $3.99 to $4.99 each or bundled for $22.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tales of TMNT collections 1-3 at $4.99 each or bundled for $14.99
    - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Black & White Classics collections 1-4 at $3.99 each

Incredible Member

New sale at Dark Horse; lots of Dark Sith $.99 books.

https://digital.darkhorse.com/genre/156/

Incredible Member

Nothing new found today, so far.

Incredible Member

No new sales, bundles, or freebies found so far today.

Incredible Member

Today's Marvel Monday is the complete (?) Age of Apocalypse storyline. 51 single issues in a plethora of different series, mini-series, and one shots. Available bundled for a slight savings at $49.99.

I'm only tempted because I already own 17 of the books from the free #1s thing. Is this story worth $34?

Incredible Member

Comixology has a 20 days 20 free comics summer reading promotion that just posted in the last hour or so. Today's freebie is Detective #871.

Incredible Member

Today's Summer Reading freebie isn't up yet, but I did find a new FCBD book was added, FUBAR: Aces of Spades.

Today starts a week long Transmetropolitan sale from Vertigo/DC: issues 1-60 and two one-shots for $.99 each, no bundle option.

Incredible Member

Today's freebie just went live and it looks potentially great, Magnus: Robot Fighter #1 (digital exclusive edition).

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Comixology has a 20 days 20 free comics summer reading promotion that just posted in the last hour or so. Today's freebie is Detective #871.
    Found out about this now. Pissed that they didn't tell me in advance, so I missed the opportunity. Just got into digital comics, already thinking I don't want to buy from comixology anymore.

Promotions with short windows of opportunity are a terrible idea, at least for vendors trying to get me to buy from them. Anytime I miss one, and it is inevitable I will, I remain bitter towards the vendor for months to come. Not obsessing or thinking about it, but from now on when someone mentions comixology, all I will think of is the nuisance of having to check daily for deals, and the anger for the times I missed them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by outlander78 View Post
    Found out about this now. Pissed that they didn't tell me in advance, so I missed the opportunity. Just got into digital comics, already thinking I don't want to buy from comixology anymore.

Promotions with short windows of opportunity are a terrible idea, at least for vendors trying to get me to buy from them. Anytime I miss one, and it is inevitable I will, I remain bitter towards the vendor for months to come. Not obsessing or thinking about it, but from now on when someone mentions comixology, all I will think of is the nuisance of having to check daily for deals, and the anger for the times I missed them.
    I feel your pain, but limited time freebies have been around in pretty much every business from the beginning of time, so studies probably show it the best marketing. Complaining about it is probably as effective as complaining about the sun setting every day.

Just subscribe to this thread for daily email reminders of this and other sales!

I always check comiXology daily so I don't miss any good deal.

Jumped on that Transmetropolitan sale today.