Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Can we bring the titles and roster over to give us an idea of what we had?
    I still have master copies. I'll post them when I have a chance.

I have a few ideas of the titles I would like to do if we're going to start brand new. I'll keep them to myself for now though so I don't step on anyone else's toes. We'll try and even out the characters.

Fantastic Member

Wasn't a good day for the good guys really was it.

Although this gives us an option/opportunity to do something quite cool, all of our old titles get one last solicit before the reboot? What would you do if you had one day left to live? The heroes and villains of our universe get the message that reality is about to rewrite, how do they want to spend their final hours. Would some fruitlessly try to save themselves? Would they search out past loved ones? It's our very own universe wide One More Day.

Fantastic Member

I had been building towards a new title that I was very excited about, which would actually work with the reboot, but likewise I won't mention anything because I don't want to stifle any other creative ideas out there by seemingly taking any charcter/s out this early.

Quote Originally Posted by mcgaffer View Post
    If I'd of known that Doom going up against TOAA in WORLD WAR DOOM would of resulted in the destruction of the known universe and forced a reboot of everything I might of talked him out of it.
    LOL. I was actually going to join in BIG TIME with WORLD WAR DOOM this month with both HULK and the DARK AVENGERS. One of the characters I was using actually COULD have talked Doom out of it. I will pm you about my plans to connect the dots with your very cool DARK storyline. Hopefully, all the major storylines (WWD, Shadow Invasion and Heart of Darkness) will all still be in play.

Welcome back everyone and big welcome to DjessNL and Rozen.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

If I'd of known that Doom going up against TOAA in WORLD WAR DOOM would of resulted in the destruction of the known universe and forced a reboot of everything I might of talked him out of it.
    World War Doom? You mean Heart of Darkness don't you? Abraxas found the Living Tribunal and warped all of reality.
    These make much more sense than my "Bobby Ewing in the shower" idea on how to start over. It was all Foom's drunken dream!

Quote Originally Posted by DjessNL View Post
    Well.. if you guys are going to start from scratch, I'm quite interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozen View Post
    Count me in too, if you're open.
    Awesome. Welcome aboard. Keep your eyes on this thread. We are going to restart once the particulars and general setup is decided on. You can PM Highwayguy with questions and/or ideas as well, or post them right here in the Bullpen.

I'll always be on your side guys.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Hold that thought Manx. No need to rush it to us. AOM as we know/knew it is on hold while we figure out the next step.
    Would you be down for a whole new reboot? NuAOM persay?
    I'd be interested in starting off fresh. Put me down for a "Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by WhitOro View Post
    I'll always be on your side guys.
    And glad to have you with us, Whit.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I'd be interested in starting off fresh. Put me down for a "Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man"
    Noted. Sounds perfect. I've already got a few good pitches going. Should be able to forge a new AOM soon.

Fantastic Member

I'm going to have to do some major perusing of the old solicits so I don't forget any original characters I created. Going to be hard to let go off some of the history I've helped create, going to have to remember that it's a blank slate for them all. Punisher hasn't sold his soul for immortality, Archangel isn't the immortal Trojan hero Hector, Captain America didn't steal a helicarrier and fly it into the mouth of hell, Doom didn't spend months existing in the body of Echo, Quasar disn't detonate Wonder Man as an ion bomb to stop Galactus.

But some good comes from it all, fresh new directions for all the characters and who's to say that some old faces can't pop back up. The Dark Con isn't done with AOM yet I promise you. And what if there was a child that could bring everything down around her, a child who couldn't possibly exist, a young girl striding out of the desert wearing a big ole hat and two large silver guns strapped to her waist, a girl called Eve!

Things are moving along really well. I'm really excited about this now. But I need to get some sleep before my night shift starts. Keep the brainstorming up. I have a few ideas how to approach a new look AOM and will run some ideas past you later.

I'm going to have to do some major perusing of the old solicits so I don't forget any original characters I created. Going to be hard to let go off some of the history I've helped create, going to have to remember that it's a blank slate for them all. Punisher hasn't sold his soul for immortality, Archangel isn't the immortal Trojan hero Hector, Captain America didn't steal a helicarrier and fly it into the mouth of hell, Doom didn't spend months existing in the body of Echo, Quasar disn't detonate Wonder Man as an ion bomb to stop Galactus.

But some good comes from it all, fresh new directions for all the characters and who's to say that some old faces can't pop back up. The Dark Con isn't done with AOM yet I promise you. And what if there was a child that could bring everything down around her, a child who couldn't possibly exist, a young girl striding out of the desert wearing a big ole hat and two large silver guns strapped to her waist, a girl called Eve!
    The Pulp titles I plotted were working up to something really big. It would have probably spilled over into some other threads.

I know I want to keep SHIELD, New Agents of Atlas and The Crew if at all possible.

@highwayguy. Get some rest partner, you're going to be a busy dude.

Just steer me where I need to be. I will do as much or as little as asked. Right now I am trying to round up some of our old friends and hopefully bring in some fresh meat...I mean new blood...I mean newcomers as well, introduce them to the AOM project.

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Just steer me where I need to be. I will do as much or as little as asked. Right now I am trying to round up some of our old friends and hopefully bring in some fresh meat...I mean new blood...I mean newcomers as well, introduce them to the AOM project.
    I sent out a feeler to a potential newcomer. I hope he sees this as a great jumping on point.

I sent out a feeler to a potential newcomer. I hope he sees this as a great jumping on point.
    Awesome. This is the perfect time to join in.