Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default what do you watch on youtube?

I like to watch youtube shows or comedy specials to fall to sleep to. But occasionally I find youtube shows that I watch regularly. Obviously there is just some random guy's parodies. I also like getbookish's book reviews. Pixel dan's toy reviews (at least his tmnt ones.)

And just recently I have discovered "The Hollywood Reporter's round table" in which six or more actresses, comedians, actors, directors, show runners and the like gather and tell stories about their careers and answer questions from two modrators. I enjoy seeing them in such relaxed settings

I've been going through the best of X Factor, The Voice and ______'s Got Talent... UK - Australia - US versions.

The amount of talented people is amazing.

What don't I watch on youtube.
    Disney videos, Music videos, the occasional youtuber video, movies if I can find them, Naruto videos, DBZ videos, and a bunch of others.

Extraordinary Member

Music lyrics, never videos. I like seeing the lyrics, WWE highlights, and top ten ****. Trailers and thats all!

There are so many good channels on YT, producing their own content.

I'd recommend;

https://www.youtube.com/user/EnterTheDojoShow Similar in tone to 2006 movie, "The Foot Fist Way" (but funnier), Enter the Dojo is a Office'esque dromedary set in the world of Ameri-Do-Te. The show is currently on it's 3rd season, and their channel also includes bonus videos, some instructional, some featuring actual martial artists and many focusing on the thoughts and wisdom of Master Ken. If there's a YouTube produced show that deserves to be on television, Enter the Dojo is at top of that list.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WatchMojo The bulk of WatchMojo's substantial content are their many 'Top 10' lists, covering almost any subject you can imagine, and inevitably inspiring much heated debate in the comments sections. They also feature a regular 'Superhero Origins' series too.

https://www.youtube.com/user/screenjunkies Screen Junkies is primarily the home of the amazing 'Honest Trailers' (of which the Twilight Saga trailers are a particular highlight!). The channel also features 'The Screen Junkies Show', debating, discussing and sometimes getting very angry at movies in general, and often Superhero movies.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HISHEdotcom How It Should Have Ended does exactly what is says on the tin. Short animations of old and new films, where the original ending to a particular movie is 'improved'. HISHE is also the home of 'Super Cafe', which has the best portrayal of Batman seen anywhere, ever.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CinemaSins At first glance, Cinema Sins might just seem like an exercise in nit-picking. But it's done in an intelligent and funny way, and even the very best films do have a mistake or two... thousand.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFineBros Lots of good stuff here, but the Fine Bros most well-known content is their 'react' series, with Kids, Teens, YouTubers and Elders reacting to various things, such as music videos, movie trailer, viral videos and more. Also, if you want to feel one-hundred years old, they've recently had the kids react to actual objects, such as original walkmans, rotary phones and old computers.

And finally, no guide to the best of YouTube would be complete without... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzI...anyEboRfwJJznA

I occasionally go on there to watch more obscure horror movies that have been put up there in full, usually of the trashier European variety.

However, that is very occasionally and I have an almost pathological Youtube aversion otherwise. I can't explain it. I'm just not that in to Youtube.
    My mom thinks I'm cool.

Spectacular Member The New Black's Avatar

Mainly music videos/clips, but I'll watch almost anything that catches my eye. Street Fighter Assassin's Fist is awesome. Mortal Kombat Legacy s1 was good, but MKL S2 was terrible.

I don't follow that much stuff regularly, mainly
    Super Power Beat Down,
    Cinemasins/Honest Trailers
    Dragonball Z Abridged
    and Death Battle! from Screwattack!
    Last edited by The New Black; 06-16-2014 at 03:31 PM.

BANNED

I watch the news that the main stream media won't show because they're a bunch of bought and paid for traitors.

Screen Junkies- Does Honest Trailers and miscellaneous movie nerd stuff.

Chris Stuckmann- Sees and reviews almost every film in theaters.

RedLetterMedia- Plinkett reviews as well as mainstream film and game reviews. Very funny.

Boogie2988- Game coverage/reviews. Does some characters. Hilarious.

Angry Joe- See Boogie2988.

TotalBiscuit- First impressions on PC games.

And occasionally the Jimquisition.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

BANNED

Young Turks
    Rachel Maddow Show
    AMC movie talk
    Bill Maher
    movie trailers

I know it's sort of unrelated, but has anyone noticed that the video covers more of the screen now?

Incredible Member

Video games saved as movies
    Motion Comics
    Super Power Beatdown, Death Battle and any other fantasy character battle show
    Survival and Prepping vids
    Sci-Fi web series
    Music Videos

Team Four Star's Dragonball Abridged is at the top of my list. So is the Young Turks. Those are the two most common shows I watch. I also watch Death Battle on Screw Attack, but that show isn't updated nearly as regularly. And every time E3 comes around, it's usually a given that every other show on Screw Attack is going to be delayed. I'll also occasionally watch Screen Junkies, but mostly honest trailers. But Team Four Star is by far the most entertaining and the most refined in terms of entertainment value.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    I occasionally go on there to watch more obscure horror movies that have been put up there in full, usually of the trashier European variety.

However, that is very occasionally and I have an almost pathological Youtube aversion otherwise. I can't explain it. I'm just not that in to Youtube.
    That's the only way I saw Alex de Iglaisia's Day of the Beast.

For me, for the same reason or a clip to a movie I really want to see (not many.)

Otherwise, it's the occasional song or live performance from a band since I don't do gigs any more. I've got certain songs bookmarked so I can play them as background music at work. But it's not an all consuming thing.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

I like to watch old music videos.