Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Do Kryptonian need to eat to live, while or Earth?

The comics also show Power Girl eating because she hungry but it does not say if she needs to eat to live. Like a normal human. Supergirl and Superman man seem to eat just as a matter of habit from living on Earth.

What your take on this situation?
    I believe in Generation Lost she tells Captain Atom that she doesn't need to eat.

Amazing Member

So long as a Kryptonian is under a yellow sun, (or blue one) then they don't need to eat, drink, breathe, or sleep at all. They are functionally immortal as both Superman and Supergirl have shown.

Didn't Supergirl in the series love Pizza nights and bought coffee for everyone in the morning. She also enjoyed deserts. I would have thought that Kryptonians need to eat to assist in metabolism and for internal sustenance while solar energy charges up their super powers. I remember George Reeves asking for another slice of that delicious Lemon meringue pie.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The real question is do kryptonians poop on a solar diet?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

I always thought Kryptonians did need to eat, but of course, not like Earthlings do a regular, daily basis.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete26 View Post
    Didn't Supergirl in the series love Pizza nights and bought coffee for everyone in the morning. She also enjoyed deserts. I would have thought that Kryptonians need to eat to assist in metabolism and for internal sustenance while solar energy charges up their super powers. I remember George Reeves asking for another slice of that delicious Lemon meringue pie.
    Well, to me it makes sense that the whole energy absorption thing would replace the calories part, or at least make it unneeded.

But as Dru-Zod and Ursa explained in that one comic.... a Kryptonian woman definitely needs to eat when pregnant....

Full blood kryptonians bodies are so insanely efficient that don't need anything but the sun to run them ,plus everything that goes in ,doesn't have to come out ,not when their bodies break down and use everything in it .plus there is more than going to the bathroom to get rid of waste in your body.

Conner as a half kryptonian might need to eat,sleep,and other things ,mostly if geoffs "slow absorbing" idea sticks .he would have enough energy from the sun to run his powers up to full power,but not to keep his actual body running optimal.

Jon on the other hand has been hinted as streamlining solar energy ,better than full bloods ,which would mean he should be more powerful and his body should survive and thrive better just on solar power.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.