Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Damian is my favorite character in the Bat-family, but honestly the films don't really do him justice. I pretty much cant stand Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin was slightly better (I don't know if that's saying much...) so I'm a little wary of the upcoming one. Sure, I'll watch it, but its true that DC animated movies aren't hitting the mark that they used to (the exceptions being Assault on Arkham and JL: Gods and Monsters).

Under the Red Hood made me excited for future Batman films. They're gonna be just as good, right? I was so wrong.

Batwoman finally gets her debut and what happens? ''Batwing? That's original'' Lady, you call yourself Batwoman. Get off that high horse once in a while.
    Last edited by Beorg; 12-25-2015 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I actually think this is the first time the Disco Nightwing suit has been shown in a case in the Batcave...I can't recall seeing it in Son of Batman or Batman vs. Robin. I wonder if that's to setup "Justice League Vs. The Titans," and that's what Dick wore when he led the Titans?
    Oh...

I was excited for the JL vs Titans movie because I thought Throne of Atlantis was a pretty okay movie, one that I enjoyed, but now...

Batman vs Robin
    Justice League vs The Titans

Putting the names beside each other reminded me that these movies are all in the same universe, and have the same directors. Tim is seemingly not going to be introduced in this movie, since it was mentioned at a panel (by Oliva? I don't remember), that Dick and Damian were the only two Robins in this universe. That means Dick is going to be in the movie. And chances are, we'll just get a movie all about how the Titans aren't as good as the JL or something. I'm somewhat dreading it now, but my hopes for that movie are still higher than my hopes for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    Looks terrible

pass
    All the new 52 animated movies have been awful. I'll still check it out in the vain hope that it won't suck but I know it will.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Oh...

I was excited for the JL vs Titans movie because I thought Throne of Atlantis was a pretty okay movie, one that I enjoyed, but now...

Batman vs Robin
    Justice League vs The Titans

Putting the names beside each other reminded me that these movies are all in the same universe, and have the same directors. Tim is seemingly not going to be introduced in this movie, since it was mentioned at a panel (by Oliva? I don't remember), that Dick and Damian were the only two Robins in this universe. That means Dick is going to be in the movie. And chances are, we'll just get a movie all about how the Titans aren't as good as the JL or something. I'm somewhat dreading it now, but my hopes for that movie are still higher than my hopes for this one.
    I think Dick being in Justice League vs. The Titans was probably a sure-thing to happen given it would probably result in tons of drama by pairing him against Bruce and he's traditionally the leader of the Titans.

I don't think the movie is going to be about how the Titans aren't as good as the JL. I mean, power-wise, the current movie League probably really dwarfs them in terms of power and skill no matter what roster they go with (and there's been hints it's going to be some form of the Wolfman/Perez Titans), but I doubt they would bring in the TItans at all without the intention of showing them off in the movies and trying to do them justice. Note the use of the word "intention" and "trying" .

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I will pass on this, too.

I have no interest when a story makes it a point to underutilize Grayson (my favorite Bat-character).

DC animation is not what it used to be.
    Has Grayson ever really been utilized in DC animated films though? Granted I haven't watched every film, but I only recall seeing Grayson in Under the Red Hood, and they had him break his leg and be absent from the film not even halfway through the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Dick being in Justice League vs. The Titans was probably a sure-thing to happen given it would probably result in tons of drama by pairing him against Bruce and he's traditionally the leader of the Titans.

I don't think the movie is going to be about how the Titans aren't as good as the JL. I mean, power-wise, the current movie League probably really dwarfs them in terms of power and skill no matter what roster they go with (and there's been hints it's going to be some form of the Wolfman/Perez Titans), but I doubt they would bring in the TItans at all without the intention of showing them off in the movies and trying to do them justice. Note the use of the word "intention" and "trying" .
    That's true (also, lol). Then again, we could get a "Damian in SoB" situation, with randomly overpowered Starfire and Raven or something, but I guess that wouldn't be all that bad, not as bad as Damian was, or at least I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianThomas View Post
    Damian is my favorite character in the Bat-family, but honestly the films don't really do him justice. I pretty much cant stand Son of Batman, Batman vs Robin was slightly better (I don't know if that's saying much...) so I'm a little wary of the upcoming one. Sure, I'll watch it, but its true that DC animated movies aren't hitting the mark that they used to (the exceptions being Assault on Arkham and JL: Gods and Monsters).
    Yeah Son of Batman was easily one of the worst DC animated movies ever. I'm hoping they can turn it around with this one. But I have to say I'm very excited about Justice League vs Titans. Unless the Titans have a Kryptonian on their team the actual fight will be over real fast. Maybe they'll include Supergirl since she currently has her own show. I'm sure WB/DC would like more opportunities to promote the character. Or maybe Shazam switches sides since he acts like a dumb kid/teen in the animated universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Meh, let me know when Tim and Jason are introduced into the animated verse
    Personally, I`m more than fine with them out of these smaller features. The real money for audience branching is in the "Justice" movie and its sequels.