Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    So how about... this... and bear with me. Once everything all the metal and clock events clear up. . .

Follow it up with 3 Arcs Green Lantern: "Cosmic" "HomeWorld" and "Rising Twilight"

So the running theme has often that the Guardians of Oa aren't really all that "GOOD" in the sense that people think of good more like "good" in that they don't want to directly eat or enslave everyone. . .
    Key word "Directly".
    So as much as the Corps represents freedom and are heroes. The Guardians are Politicians working toward the greater good, but realize they look at all races... ALL the races in the galaxy, maybe the universe as Children... or threats. Can you imagine if your entire race... no civilization was veiwed as children and treated as such ultimately?

So they practice essentially (and I say this without judgement because I love the country I grew up in) "American Imperialism" and by that I mean they control worlds and civilizations by placing Military bases on them.
    Now in this case ... it places LANTERNS on them. Literally finding an often slightly disaffected aka fearless representative of the species and Giving it the power of a god. They monitor civilizations that way and "Police" them in the way the U.N. polices nations from making nukes (allegedly).

The Cosmic series
    Features whatever 2 1/2 Lanterns you want (because one is going to be in the Home world series too.) and what it explores 3 things. 1. Places that the Guardians don't have control of. Thanagarian Realms, The Reach, The relation with the new gods, The remaining Controllers, Starro, Mogul and more... 2. Threats. We're talking Ancient things the Guardians Know about and Dragon Kings https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_King_Theory too. I can't just be the eternal war with Parrallax. and thats where the freiza would occur. 3. Shows the places they DO have control of and the fallout and advancement. Essentially how the http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Book_of_Oa Rules have always been more guidelines, and there are many races all but worship the Lanterns and often embrace Oan law as their own.
    It also going to show how the Guardians and a few other races are the answer to the Fermi Paradox.

Homeworld:
    Follows immediately showing 1.The parallel between earth with its abundance of lanterns and other worlds that have had the same situation.
    1. It is going to DIRECTLY answer the question "why so many lanterns from one planet. A planet that doesn't even have intersteller travel otherwise." The answer is because they do that to any world that "Defies Causality".
    2. It's going to show how being a lantern can really evaporate your time, destroy your life, and ruin your society. All show through the eyes of a lantern on earth and "Mirroring" Lanterns on worlds gone by.
    3. Its going to establish that the guardians "Prophecies" aren't "Prophecies" but that they have tech that allows them to see the future and affect it. This may already be a thing that hardcore lanterns fans know but the ring can facilitate time travel.
    but you can't give them perfect future sight as a power. Regardless... there are so many lanterns on one planted because they guardians are expecting trouble on this very significant... and small civilization.

Rising Twilight
    Krypton.
    One word. Many Sins.
    We establish the guardians tried to kill... Every. Last. Kryptonian. They had seen the future... An army of Supermen conquering every world, bending every knee, and they KEPT seeing it. No future they could come up with beat that fate. So it was decided kryptonians, and the yellow sun must never reach they judged the action based on Book of OA Law #5. Taking no action against anyone or anything until they are proven to be a threat against life and liberty.

This book further shows how on almost every other Oan Controlled world. Green Lantern is the first Alien thing they encounter and often wears the face of the world its on. It shows how on ALMOST every other world Green Lantern LITERALLY takes the Position that we ascribe to SUPERMAN.
    Leader of its worlds most powerful beings. Despite what the Book of Oa suggests
    They are very Dissapointed that it didn't happen on earth and are equally annoyed that Hal Jordon DIDN'T do that, especially since there are kryptonians on earth leading earth heroes. Sinestro's only crime essentially was that he went to far by putting him self "Directly" on the throne.
    Lastly, its a secondary reason that they "SPAM" Earth with Green Lanterns. The guardians have a hope that one of them eventually does JUST THAT supplants the last kryptonian as its premier hero.
    The Lanterns find out Everything about the Guardians and it shows how each of them react to it. How many Kryptons happened through direct or indirect action. How many civilizations reacted to the lantern but starting a superhuman arms race.
    How many galactic empires stood against the guardians... and how the lanterns deal with the machinations of their masters.
    this is literally how Military and Police have to look at their governments quite often. Thats why the cosmic series has to be so well written and inclusive. There has to be some element of "Well if not the Guardians... then The Reach... if not The Reach then The OLD ONES http://dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Icthultu or something worse would be populating the galaxy. The lanterns have to decide.

Thats what I got. I'm spit-balling but... Thats like 3 years of story or more right there. You will need creative teams. You will need people who want to tell the story, and you need a compelling reason why they all stay lanterns at the end.

Duty. Greater Good. Love. or It is what it is... Reasons.

From there you have everything you need to keep an award winning comic going, and you get a good reason why we could have a "Earth Green Lanterns are close like the x-men" and they ARE close even when they have disputes.

Phew. Thats what I got. Thoughts?

------------------- Taken from the "How would you make green lantern Sell thread----
    I wrote that but what you've written really inspires me to go back to it Punishedfire. I think the two ideas we have here would really do a lot to move the dc universe forward in a way that isn't ... "hey I know lets just turn everyone into BATMAN!".
    Which worked but... it didn't make each book of the dcuniverse "More" which is what you and... dare I say "I" seem to be about. Thanks for your write up and anytime you can give my long post.
    Man this is incredible! I've longed for a story that really treats the Guardians of the Universe and the GLC with the importance they deserve with respect to the sprawling worlds throughout the Universe that they protect. We've known since forever that the Guardians are sketchy authoritarians with questionable methods. The idea of bases on different worlds and the motivation to have GL's act like resident "Supermen" is very intruiging. That plays into a reason for flooding the Earth with Lanterns so perfectly too. Very solid themes and I'd highly anticipate seeing so many worlds react to GL's, Oan law, and different aspects of their order in many ways.

I guess my question would be, now that you have a setting, how do you want the different characters to relate to the story? How will the GL's deal with rebellion against Oan law? Will they take sides for or against the guardians? Does a Guardian directive put Hal and John in direct conflict with the League, while Kyle and Guy deal with rebellion off world? Do you switch those teams up? Is the resolution a kind of democratic one, where you are either inside or outside Oan jurisdiction? Very interesting story ideas. I'd read it in a heartbeat.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Man this is incredible! I've longed for a story that really treats the Guardians of the Universe and the GLC with the importance they deserve with respect to the sprawling worlds throughout the Universe that they protect. We've known since forever that the Guardians are sketchy authoritarians with questionable methods. The idea of bases on different worlds and the motivation to have GL's act like resident "Supermen" is very intruiging. That plays into a reason for flooding the Earth with Lanterns so perfectly too. Very solid themes and I'd highly anticipate seeing so many worlds react to GL's, Oan law, and different aspects of their order in many ways.

I guess my question would be, now that you have a setting, how do you want the different characters to relate to the story? How will the GL's deal with rebellion against Oan law? Will they take sides for or against the guardians? Does a Guardian directive put Hal and John in direct conflict with the League, while Kyle and Guy deal with rebellion off world? Do you switch those teams up? Is the resolution a kind of democratic one, where you are either inside or outside Oan jurisdiction? Very interesting story ideas. I'd read it in a heartbeat.
    Lol the first thing I'd need to find is an editor! I go back and look at that and think "I just jotted it down" but there so many tiny errors its hard to read.
    On that same note just let me say: THANK YOU!
    The ideas are good I think but it'd be a little hard to read.

So too your question... ALL the lanterns don't find out. Just the main 4 earth lanterns and maybe few more.

However... unlike real life it ends up being a case of "The guardians the better option"
    Now individually I'd like to say this: I understand some of the characters better than others.

John Stewart is a marine, and will be the fastest to understand and accept what was done. He agrees to take the information to the grave
    ultimately, while not a lackey or someone who agrees with them, but he can see the big picture easiest (american imperialism being no foreign concept to him)
    He brings up the martians but doesn't get an answer

Guy Gardner: asks about his race the Vuldarians, and the guardians simply admit that they had not gotten to them, not that they hadn't been on the radar, but they aren't omnipresent

Hal Jordan: Is furious. He's in quite the rage. He's been judge over and over and over, by the guardians only to find that they're just as flawed as any other government ...
    Outwardly. Inwardly, he feels absolved.
    His position is how long do you think you can keep this up? How long do you think you can keep justifying all the wrong doing? Do the guardians think the entire universe is theirs for all time?

Neither Guy nor Hal will agree to be silent about it, but the guardians take no actions against them.

Or at least off the top of my head. Before I committed to this, I'd do an in depth character and lore study of the characters.
    This is so instead of projecting (I myself spend the first year of my adult life in the marines and John Stewart alwasys seems like hundred guys I know)

I get a very concise story of how each person would react the main crux of it is... "Do we tell superman"; Can we do anything to NOT start wars across the universe.
    --------------------------------------------

The biggest thing I think I've decided is that Homeworld is going to star Jessica Cruz, and be written in such a way that her life is show equally parallel to an alien whose life was disrupted
    by the ring as well. Only that planet doesn't live in the end.

There's a lot more in the initial thread and some other people chimed in, I'll post the other stuff if you're interested.

This idea was all mine but I got inspired by a few others.

If DC hired me for this I'd open up DC: SPACE; in a way that Vertigo opened up their magic decades ago.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Lol the first thing I'd need to find is an editor! I go back and look at that and think "I just jotted it down" but there so many tiny errors its hard to read.

So too your question... ALL the lanterns don't find out. Just the main 4 earth lanterns and maybe few more.

However... unlike real life it ends up being a case of "The guardians the better option"
    Now individually I'd like to say this: I understand some of the characters better than others.

John Stewart is a marine, and will be the fastest to understand and accept what was done. He agrees to take the information to the grave
    ultimately, while not a lackey or someone who agrees with them, but he can see the big picture easiest (american imperialism being no foreign concept to him)

Guy Gardner: asks about his race the Vuldarians, and the guardians simply admit that they had not gotten to them, not that they hadn't been on the radar, but they aren't omnipresent

Hal Jordan: Is furious. He's in quite the rage. He's been judge over and over and over, by the guardians only to find that they're just as flawed as any other government ...
    His position is how long do you think you can keep this up? How long do you think you can keep justifying all the wrong doing? Do the guardians think the entire universe is theirs for all time?

Neither Guy nor Hal will agree to be silent about it, but the guardians take no actions against them.

Or at least off the top of my head. Before I committed to this, I'd do an in depth character and lore study of the characters.
    This is so instead of projecting (I myself spend the first year of my adult life in the marines and John Stewart alwasys seems like hundred guys I know)

I get a very concise story of how each person would react the main crux of it is... "Do we tell superman"; Can we do anything to NOT start wars across the universe.

The biggest thing I think I've decided is that Homeworld is going to star Jessica Cruz, and be written in such a way that her life is show equally parallel to an alien whose life was disrupted

There's a lot more in the initial thread and some other people chimed in, I'll post the other stuff if you're interested.

If DC hired me for this I'd open up DC: SPACE; in a way that Vertigo opened up their magic decades ago.
    Yeah please post the other stuff. I think your character choices are pretty spot on.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Yeah please post the other stuff. I think your character choices are pretty spot on.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...Superman/page7

Here's the link. The rest of it I've never really put down.

Its funny I started in "How would you Make Green Lantern sell" then when to"; "If you wrote comics: Superman"

but the first answer was kind of: Involve all the earth lanterns, and explain why so many... in universe.
    Second answer is... How do we make DC Space feel more significant.

I think its really bad that the "Thanagarians" aren't equal to the "Shi'ar" as being fleshed out more.
    It think its a problem that we never see other empires in space dealing with anything. Thats why the reach was such a big deal inho.

Its too much to comment on in one sitting, lol but the key to DC: Cosmic. Is flushing out the other space races a being more dangerous or equally dangerous
    to the earth heroes... Without being "Giant Galactus styled kirby monsters".

Check out the link. but the deal is to make the space outside dc feel more and threatening all the way around.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

A miniseries where Poison Ivy teams up with Ra's Al Ghul team up to wipe out most of humanity to allow nature to reclaim the world. The story would end with Poison Ivy turning on Ra's due to her believing Ra's is a poser while she is a true believer in Nature First. She cares for nature and would even die for it if it meant it inherited the Earth but Ra's only cares about the environment to preserve it for himself he's going to be around in a few hundred years possibly and can't have us ruining the world for him.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...Superman/page7

Here's the link. The rest of it I've never really put down.

Its funny I started in "How would you Make Green Lantern sell" then when to"; "If you wrote comics: Superman"

but the first answer was kind of: Involve all the earth lanterns, and explain why so many... in universe.
    Second answer is... How do we make DC Space feel more significant.

I think its really bad that the "Thanagarians" aren't equal to the "Shi'ar" as being fleshed out more.
    It think its a problem that we never see other empires in space dealing with anything. Thats why the reach was such a big deal inho.

Its too much to comment on in one sitting, lol but the key to DC: Cosmic. Is flushing out the other space races a being more dangerous or equally dangerous
    to the earth heroes... Without being "Giant Galactus styled kirby monsters".

Check out the link. but the deal is to make the space outside dc feel more and threatening all the way around.
    Thanks a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    A miniseries where Poison Ivy teams up with Ra's Al Ghul team up to wipe out most of humanity to allow nature to reclaim the world. The story would end with Poison Ivy turning on Ra's due to her believing Ra's is a poser while she is a true believer in Nature First. She cares for nature and would even die for it if it meant it inherited the Earth but Ra's only cares about the environment to preserve it for himself he's going to be around in a few hundred years possibly and can't have us ruining the world for him.
    Seems perfectly in character. A natural partnership with inevitable limits.

An elseworld story about a Native American version of Roy Harper.

A Checkmate series that serves as a sort of spiritual sequel to Ostrander's Suicide Squad. Characters would include Michael Holt, John Diggle, Sasha Bordeaux, Kimiyo Hoshi and Roy Harper.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-09-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Mighty Member

Titans of the Stars or Titans of the Universe:

Intergalactic peacekeeping organization SPYRAL tries their best to maintain law and order in the galaxy. Captain Richard Nightwing is assigned to locate the last remaining member of an Amazonian tribe, Troia. Not liking to work solo, he gathers a team of misfits to accompany him: Alien princess, Kori. Shape-shifter, Changeling. Earthmancer, Tara. Underwater king, Garth and an intelligent Human-Insect hybrid, Karen. They all travel on Richard's ship: The Bluebird 37, powered by the V.I.C the ship's AI.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A Checkmate series that serves as a sort of spiritual sequel to Ostrander's Suicide Squad.
    We got that with Greg Rucka's run. Amanda Waller was the White Queen. The Suicide Squad was in it.

An Isis book starring her in her new human alias Zari Toma.

I LOVE this story idea but I vehemently disagree with that characterization of John. While I acknowledge you did point out he wouldn't be a lacky, I don't think John would be silent about something like that. It doesn't seem in his nature. You have to remember, John was raised a social activist, joined the military not out or duty but out if necessity (money for school) and he was honorable discharged for not following despicable orders. The Guardians watched over his life and specifically picked him for those qualities. When the Guardians reformed, they selected him specifically to question them. I think your falling into the trap A LOT of Green Lantern writers fall into for John where they see he's a soldier and see only that far. The best John writers play into how he's multifaceted; he's an architect and a social activist as well as a marine. So as an intellectual, I can see him catching on and seeing the full scope but I just don't believe he's the one to take something like this to the grave. It feels like a betrayal of the character and, unlike the other GLs, I feel that John can't afford that.

However, you being someone who was a Marine, I would like to pick your brain about John.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 10-22-2018 at 06:46 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post

Intergalactic peacekeeping organization SPYRAL tries their best to maintain law and order in the galaxy. Captain Richard Nightwing is assigned to locate the last remaining member of an Amazonian tribe, Troia. Not liking to work solo, he gathers a team of misfits to accompany him: Alien princess, Kori. Shape-shifter, Changeling. Earthmancer, Tara. Underwater king, Garth and an intelligent Human-Insect hybrid, Karen. They all travel on Richard's ship: The Bluebird 37, powered by the V.I.C the ship's AI.
    I kinda dig that.
    Batman - Daredevil

The Tigress & The Cheshire Cat

Synopsis:

Jade Nguyen left a life she'd once known to become a mercenary. She turned her back on her past and never looked back. But now that past is back when the mother she hasn't seen in years comes to her for help.

Artemis Crock lives your typical life as an American teen and as far she's concerned has nothing to be all that excited about. All that changes when she and her father are attacked by a mysterious group of assassins and she learns of secrets her dad isn't telling her. And who is this Jade Nguyen person?

I'm just gonna repost my John Stewart pitch (more of a full outline) for his character's direction.

I want a more pro-black approach to John Stewart. "That's wild" "MADNESS" I know, the idea of a pro-black anything (with rare exceptions) tends to make people uncomfortable in comics and I cankinda get it but the heart wants what it wants; we'll pay that no mind for now. I mainly think it would be a cool direction because John's blackness is usually kind ignored behind his character wall of being a man of duty. Then he's always in space and around aliens so you rarely see him even interacting with other black characters, which is unfortunate. Haven't lost you yet? Good, let's continue. I also want to see him get a supporting cast, an unique role, and make Xanshi impossible to be used as another excuse for him to be mopey. So here's my pitch, first make John a Guardian. My pitch starts pretty much from right now so and I would take the fact that he's a human power battery, we reveal that the Guardians saw John's investigating the UV, Umbrax, and the Invisible Spectrum, so they created a contingency: John Stewart himself. They've watch John closely since birth because they believed he would be the "Opener of Doors" (bringing it back baby!) and so when he started looking into the Invisible Spectrum, they feared he would be the one to unleash Umbrax onto the universe. So, without his knowledge, they turned him into a battery that they would use as a tool to harness and control the Invisible aspect of the Emotional Spectrum to battle Umbrax if the time came. This revelation leads to a conflict between John and the Guardians over trust (the usual), I don't know if they will come to blows but it will be realized that because he can harness the Invisible Spectrum and Emotional Spectrum directly (which is why his UV ring became green and why he's a White Lantern in the future in the upcoming arc) that he is possibly on the same cosmic level of a Guardian and might be the only Lantern besides maybe Hal (because we have to appease DC's undeniable need to big up Hal [i'm not over that Green Lanterns finale]) who can can actually hold them accountable. After some development (which is the next part of my pitch) the Guardians will recognize his prestige as a Green Lantern, their respect for him as an equal leader and see that they can't control John; so he earns a position as a Guardian. The rationale will be that John can act as a counterbalance and to always be able to provide a different perspective so they never cross the line unless they absolutely have to. This will be perfect for John because John has faced trauma growing up as a social activist during the Detroit riots, trauma from blowing up Xanshi, trauma from losing Katma (I'm keeping her dead and I want to included that John still resents Carol on some level for this), trauma from killing Mogo, trauma from killing his fellow Lantern with his bare hands and trauma from falling in love with Fatality only to lose her for her hate, but he always emerges and has become a more emotionally intelligent man for it. I feel this on some level could retroactively justify all the unnecessary tragedy porn John has been stuck in.

What would John do as a Guardian? Well that's the next part of my pitch; let him oversee a new version Xanshi. Iunno if you noticed but I'm basically doing a modern-day Mosaic story arc for John. I would have John's promotion play out in stages on Justice League either throughout and/or after the Sixth Dimension arc where they deal with the World Forger. I would do that so he can go to, or back to, the World Forger and have him remake Xanshi. Maybe it'll be a favor for helping him (depending on how the Sixth Dimension arc goes) and have it be a collaboration effort where John uses his power to generate a forge for the World Forger to make Xanshi; or would that be too much? Maybe not. The World Forger creates a new Xanshi but it's not as advanced as it once was because it's basically a new planet (if it's a collab effort then maybe it's due to the limitation of John's abilities doing such a herculean feat) but there are people there. here's the pro-black part, I would make the Xanshians appear to be black, like Fatality. Some with pointy ears, some without, but most human looking Xanshians will have negroid features. There will be other races but most of them will not be wholly human in appearance. Visually, seeing a powerful black hero guiding a predominately black galactic community is a compelling bit of iconography and positions John as a bigger more robust figure (especially as a hero of color) in the DC pantheon. I would also place Xanshi closer in proximity to Earth, maybe the same galaxy or in our (perhaps a neighboring) solar system, so that John can come to earth more regularly and potentially have threats from Earth come to Xanshi. Maybe close enough that one day , some black humans could find their way there and become a society say, iunno, lets go with Marzol, who would, say, produce a champion named Troy Stewart aka Tyroc who may or may not be a descendant of John Stewart. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I would also make it so that because it was a single planet and not a new universe made by the World Forger, as a byproduct Xanshi II is like a dimensional fault line. Make it more susceptible to interdimensional threats like Umbrax.

So here's how I would shake it out, John's progression toward being a Guardian starts throughout his time on Justice League and builds until we reach the point where he gets the World Forger to reconstruct Xanshi. This is when the Guardians promote him to their ranks and because he's now a Guardian of the Universe he has more free reign so he decides to protect this new Xanshi and learn what future effect it might have on the rest of the Universe. This immediately ducktails into a new title focusing on John Stewart (I'm leaning toward calling him Green Guardian but I kinda hate it and can't think of anything else) as he oversees Xanshi II's development. Ganthet, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, and Fatality (now casually going by Yrra Cynril again) will be at the core of his inner circle in his supporting cast on Xanshi II with new characters from the new Xanshi joining over the course of the series; while Black Lightning, The Flash and Lynn Stewart (who I'd confirm as his sister) be his inner circle on earth. The title would start as a 12 issue limited series and will focus on his struggles keeping the peace among groups and tribes, having counsel with the Guardians on Lantern and other universal matters, becoming familiar with the unique cultures of the natives to the new Xanshi, and battling threats to the planet; with some down time on earth for an issue. The final part of the 12 issue run should be an epic showdown with Umbrax. While he's doing his 12 issue, he will be rotated out of the League with another Lantern (I would pick Simon because he needs it) and have him make appearances in other books (maybe Superman or Justice League Odyssey or maybe smaller social-driven story with some street level characters) but after the 12 issues he will be back in the League title and able to pop up outside of his title more. Assuming the 12 issues is a success, extent it to on-going for a while and then book end it in a way that John has his space on Xanshi and is established as a significant facet of the DC landscape as the newest Guardian.

As to who I would have on the creative team, on art I would have Jerome Opeña, Kenneth Rocafort, or Jamal Campbell and have the series written by David F. Walker, Jeff Lemire or Al Ewing. If we're going going WILD wild (and I am) have the series be written by novelist Marlon James. I recently read his fantasy novel Black Leopard, Red Wolf and I am in love with it. I think I read somewhere that he's a fan of comics and I definitely think he could flesh out John as well as the other characters and do great world building with Xanshi.

That's all I got
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post

This sounds like a fun book.