Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    BANNED

I finished Devilman, vol. 1 a day ago and it was amazing. Only minus is the art, some panels feel rushed and may be they started to time travel a little bit early. I would like them to spend more time at their current time. It was amazing for a manga which was published in 1972, if we compare that time's American comics, Go Nagai's Devilman was a so much more superior work. It has nudity and extreme violance without mercy which just hit me from where i live... lol

---edit
    I want a Devilman&Hellboy team up.
    Last edited by Gurz; 06-09-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Incredible Member

Bought the first Blade of the Immortal omnibus on a whim a couple months ago... LOVED IT!! Bought the other 4 volumes and flew through 'em. Fantastic series!!

(even though some action scenes are indecipherable).

Spectacular Member

I picked up an Akira box set finally, went for a warehouse deal from Amazon. Box was falling to bits, and someone had done a terrible job taping it back together (in all of the wrong places, and loads of unncessary creases). But I don't mind, the money I saved on a new set was about £25, and the books inside were perfect. The box is never worth that much to me, so its all good. Working my through 3rd book, having caught up on Attack on Titan over past few weeks.

Got some vizbig Dragon Ball's as well (I have watched the anime, but found the original a bit too slow in places, so I'm looking forward to properly reading the original manga). Also have 20th Century boys Perfect Edition, All You Need is Kill, Monster Vol 1, Death Note (All-in-One edition), Vagabond vol 1, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Vol 1 to keep me busy over next month or so.