BANNED

Default Cyberpunk Pirate Fiction

So I'm currently in school trying to earn a Associate's Degree in Creative Writing. Last week, the professor gave us an interesting project. She wants us to create genre bending stories, something along the lines of Pride, Prejudice & Zombies and Cowboys vs. Aliens. I want to create a cyberpunk pirate story, but I don't really know how I'd go about it. Has it been done before? Can it be done? I'm sort of stuck on stupid right now.

All-New Member

Yes of course it can be done. GO get it mang!!! Robert DeNiro was in that flying/space pirates movie not too long ago. I'm sure there's multiple inspirations. I had a similar challenge going off the beaten path to create a non-super hero comic book. We're making SHAKE THE LAKE, a graphic novel based in the world of action sports.

If you'd like to know more about the work/process and project, please visit the website for weekly blog posts and submit your email to the subscription to receive page updates and WIP artwork from SHAKE THE LAKE.
    www.northairentertainment.com

5tiny.jpg333.jpg
    5tiny.jpgdevicesfullscreen.jpg

BANNED

I will be honest. This is your homework and for me to place ideas in your head would be against the moral of it being your homework. I have tons ideas flowing in my head from what you wrote, but I would rather be commissioned in some way. Not to write the work but give you ideas, because I as I explained in the third paragraph down, I am not grammatically proficient ( can be but I am lazy ).

These officers who I was going to college with just paid somebody to write a college essay for them. Between there job and educate they do not have the time or ability to hand in such material in a short amount of time.

Between me and creative writing, I am lacking the ability to create compositions that are grammatically absolute. Like writing an essay for Art history is different from an essay for philosophy. I already have three strikes ( F's ) in this graduate college that is only a 15 minute walk from my house. I already experienced the stupidity of being expelled for poor grades a long time ago from another college. That is why I do not go back to college for creative writing.