Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    So what is the OldPower, exactly? How did her children survive?
    It is a very ancient and powerful energy created by the Old Shadow People many, many eons ago. It's so powerful that it rivals that of the Power Cosmic itself. The Shadow People race are in fact one of the oldest races in the Marvel Universe. They're also one of the most mentally, physically, spiritually and technologically advanced races in the universe.

As for how Skaar and Hiro-Kala survived, I'll gladly tell you. While she would have been able to survive the explosion herself had she utilized the Old Power to protect herself, Caiera's concern was more for that of her unborn children. In the last seconds of her life, she utilized the Old Power to encase her womb and thus saved her children. But that same pod fell into a lake of molten fire as her body became ash in the Hulk's arms. Hiro-Kala survived the molten fires through the Old Power in which he inherited from Caiera, where as Skaar survived the molten fire due to the Hulk heritage that he received from his father.

BANNED

Caiera

By: Emanuela Luppachino

BANNED

Hulk and Caiera

By: Huebert Khan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dmouse View Post
    Bring her back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    It would be interesting if Caiera somehow came back to life post-SW. I still think she has a lot of potential as a character and would love to see her fighting alongside other female heavyweights like She-Hulk, Valkyrie, and Thor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Caiera was one of the best charcters Greg Pak ever created.

She needs to come back.
    I actually have an interesting way for her to return. I'm not saying what it is because I kind of want to keep it to myself just in case I ever get the chance to write Hulk for Marvel in the future. All I can say is that it will involve Hulk, Galactus, Skaar and one of the worlds of the Shadow People.

BANNED

BANNED

Caiera's Revelation

BANNED

Caiera

By: CallMePo

BANNED

PLANET HULK - 10TH ANNIVERSARY

CAIERA THE OLDSTRONG

COMMISSION BY: ART Z. GUTIERREZ

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    PLANET HULK - 10TH ANNIVERSARY

CAIERA THE OLDSTRONG

COMMISSION BY: ART Z. GUTIERREZ

Awesome find. I think Caiera always had a great look and I would love to one day see/read more about her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

With Cho returning to Sakaar, I would love it if this meant that Caiera has been resurrected. I would also like for the Red King to return as well.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!