Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire2099 View Post
    That's pretty silly, considering Stark just spend a long time making sure no one had any Extremis at all... very out of character and inconsistent with his own comic. I really hate current Marvel sometimes.
    It's not Stark that remade Extremis but his newly found brother Arno, that is way smarter than him and he is making a version of Extremis without the bugs of the previous one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire2099 View Post
    That's pretty silly, considering Stark just spend a long time making sure no one had any Extremis at all... very out of character and inconsistent with his own comic. I really hate current Marvel sometimes.
    Well it looks like it's about to get worse when he GIVE IT AWAY Via the upcoming Superior Iron Man series...which now makes me wonder how will the new Extremis Hulk take on an Extremis Tony Stark ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Does anyone here want Dan Slott to become the next writer of the Hulk once his run on Spider-Man has ended?

Well, he did write She-Hulk and made her look good again, maybe the same thing could be said for the Hulk in trying to find the fun of the character again...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    They should have stayed with the PAD/Paul Jenkins "3 faces of Eve"/MPD Hulk.
    That's basically what they've had. Waid did a whole series on it, Hulk's mind has been in flux because of the time crash in Age of Ultron.

It's almost as if people have been complaining about books they haven't been reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    This. Trying to go back to Savage Hulk after Pak's run is ridiculous.
    After the PAD run it was ridiculous too. Cookie Monster Hulk is one of the reasons why Hulk has not work in the movies. I love 70's and 80's Hulk but I think it's time for the character to evolve past that.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    After the PAD run it was ridiculous too. Cookie Monster Hulk is one of the reasons why Hulk has not work in the movies. I love 70's and 80's Hulk but I think it's time for the character to evolve past that.
    Yeah, everyone knows how bad Hulk was in Avengers, and how everyone hated the character.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Yeah, everyone knows how bad Hulk was in Avengers, and how everyone hated the character.
    Look at the "success" of his two solo films and then fill the rest of you're cup with sarcasm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymousmc View Post
    Look at the "success" of his two solo films and then fill the rest of you're cup with sarcasm.
    Hey the Second film wasn't that bad and his Avengers appearance was good too.

All-New Member

Just reading Infinity Gauntlet, and hulk had a good level of intelligence. Back then he was one of Marvel's most popular characters, and I quite liked Peter David's take. People here are refering to dumb 80s Hulk, but in secret wars he started with Banner's intelligence, although he was losing it. The problem with a fully dumb hulk is that he struggles to carry a book as lead. Planet Hulk worked because he was a little smarter.

It also works to make Hulk reasonable smart, but get stupid as he gets angrier and stronger. Then you can still use the beserker, but not as the only facet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I hope they get rid of Extremis, but keep the Hulk smart like he was written originally. No more Cookie Monster Hulk.
    Looks like you got you wish if you been following the Hulk storyline of Doc Green.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I hope they get rid of Extremis, but keep the Hulk smart like he was written originally. No more Cookie Monster Hulk.
    They sort of did that and they had him lose the smarts in the process.