Default Marvel has Star Wars comics, but do they have the rights for Jahan Cross?

Jahan Cross was made by John Ostrander for Star Wars is an amazing character. He was made to basically have James Bond in the Star Wars world, but does Marvel have the rights to him? Also check his mini's out if you haven't as they are pretty frigging good!
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jahan_Cross
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Technically yes I think, but he doesn't exist anymore officially since the entire EU has been wiped out. Good chance he won't be brought back.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    Technically yes I think, but he doesn't exist anymore officially since the entire EU has been wiped out. Good chance he won't be brought back.
    DAMN! Thanks for the help. He was an awesome character.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

To be clear; they could bring him back. The former continuity is only out of continuity unless it gets referenced. I could see them starting to mine it for characters after a while.