Extraordinary Member

Default Star Wars THE FORCE AWAKENS Luke V Ep VII SPOILERS

Not a competition, but a comparison of how and why these two character are very, very different, and whether that's a bad thing.

Last edited by brettc1; 12-25-2015 at 08:40 PM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I'm not gonna watch some random guy rant in his bedroom.

Sum it up. Form an argument.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post

It's my game room, actually.

You want the logical summation, watch the video.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Briefly then. Rey is more capable than Luke because she has to fend for herself instead of living pretty comfortably on a farm with everything provided for her. The biggest hardship Luke seems to have endured growing up is boredom. So naturally the two characters are going to start off in very different places.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post

And like, how many threads do we need? If there's Star Wars spoilers, post it in the spoilers thread

It's bad enough CBR is posting multiple threads but this is their site.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    And like, how many threads do we need? If there's Star Wars spoilers, post it in the spoilers thread

It's bad enough CBR is posting multiple threads but this is their site.
    Finn has his very own thread