Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    The fact that the two nations were at war was probably common knowledge, and as a rule the Avengers don't get involved in that kind of stuff. There's a reason why they've overthrown Dr. Doom all of like, two times

More than that, their attack on Namor had nothing really to do with that. They attacked Atlantis to avenge Dr. Spectrum's world, which was destroyed by Namor. That'd be like us invading Saudi Arabia because the 9/11 hijackers were from there.
    Namor was attacked directly due to his hand in killing Dr Spectrum's Earth.

Atlantis was attacked and demolished for the threat the Squadron Supreme (rightly or wrongly) percieved that nation of posing to the rest of the world.

They make that pretty clear in their diatribe they aim at Namor whilst he fights to save his people.

Atlantis had nothing to do with destroying Dr Spectrum's world but the Atlantean forces that attacked Wakanda alongside their Phoenix Force empowered King, did so of their own free will, thus leaving them open to retaliation.

Why this is hard for some to understand is beyond comprehension.
    Last edited by Mr MajestiK; 12-30-2015 at 03:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If we're talking about Namors actions in AvX (as opposed to in Hickmans New Avengers), Steve did briefly try and apprehend all the P5 Namor included in AvX Consequences. He didn't actually catch any of them, but he tried tracking them down and bringing them in. Of course he gave up trying pretty quickly and moved onto other stuff... heroes usually do have better things to do than going after other heroes after awhile (especially if they are possessed). I'm certain the same will be true for the Squadron. Avengers will try here and there, but generally speaking there are larger threats out there for them to deal with (as we see in their own book).

So tell me.

Rogers statute of limitations, is dependent on his relationship with characters he feels the need to go after?

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    Holy shit

His solo = first day buy!
    It would be great if we were to see Nightkawk interact with other Marvel U characters?

What does he think about Falcon being Captain America?

What does he think of T'Challa and the Wakandans?

His opinions on the avengers and other teams?

Lol, would be very fun to read (if well written).
    Hell yea, I was so psyched when I heard his solo announcement. And it's damn cool that you got Sam, T'Challa and now Raymond... each formidable, quasi-team leaders of premier squads, and conscious brehs that have somewhat differing philosophies when taking action.

I know we always gotta put that disclaimer of if it's well written, but maaan if it is, Ray's thoughts would be a treat to read!

Oh and...

My god.....
    A number of us are 'brehs' from over there lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Hell yea, I was so psyched when I heard his solo announcement. And it's damn cool that you got Sam, T'Challa and now Raymond... each formidable, quasi-team leaders of premier squads, and conscious brehs that have somewhat differing philosophies when taking action.

I know we always gotta put that disclaimer of if it's well written, but maaan if it is, Ray's thoughts would be a treat to read!

Oh and...

A number of us are 'brehs' from over there lol!

Over where?

You guys are making me feel left out.

PM me yo!

More Nighthawk goodness.

There's no milquetoast in this dude whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post

Why this is hard for some to understand is beyond comprehension.
    Same reason it is really hard for you to understand that civilians got smooshed

people gotta dig in and defend sides to the death. The way of the forums

back on Nighthawk...

Does he have any enhanced bad guys he fights? Or does he just stomp mudholes in thugs?

On the fence on trying ot find back issues (What run is the oen to get again?)... was hoping SS#2 would sway me one way or another but... it was boring AF lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Same reason it is really hard for you to understand that civilians got smooshed

When you actually find any posts by me, debating whether the Squadron Supreme killed Atlantean civilians or not, get back to me, but until then, try not get me confused with other posters on this forum.

Over where?

You guys are making me feel left out.

PM me yo!

More Nighthawk goodness.

There's no milquetoast in this dude whatsoever.
    I can't wait for his book! More people will be able to see how awesome he is.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I can't wait for his book! More people will be able to see how awesome he is.
    Hi Tony Stark,

Those scans are actually from the JMS written Supreme Power series.

If you haven't read it yet, you really should my brother.

Hi Tony Stark,

Those scans are actually from the JMS written Supreme Power series.

If you haven't read it yet, you really should my brother.
    I know brother! I have his mini and hwere he goes up against Hyperion and I've read Supreme Powers. Really good stuff!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

BANNED

I know brother! I have his mini and hwere he goes up against Hyperion and I've read Supreme Powers. Really good stuff!
    Brother, I've been overdosing on those books over the last two evenings.

Brother, I've been overdosing on those books over the last two evenings.

I hear ya brother. It's really good books. I have the trade of his mini as well. I need to get when he fights Hyperion and Supreme Powers in trade as well.

BANNED

I hear ya brother. It's really good books. I have the trade of his mini as well. I need to get when he fights Hyperion and Supreme Powers in trade as well.
    Oh damn!

I haven't read that.

When did it drop?

My man Nighthawk about to take on the Uncanny Avengers...

I hope to see what he is really capable of.