Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: How Many Times Have You Seen "Star Wars: The Force Awakens?"

How Many Times Have You Seen "Star Wars: The Force Awakens?"

The latest "Star Wars" film has captured the box office and the attention of film lovers the world over, and part of that means going back for repeat viewings. How many times have you watched the newest installment?

Vote on the poll here.

BANNED

Is this a trick question? I paid to see it once

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Once. But I'm considering to see it again.

I've seen it three times so far.

I saw it once, but my 77 year old father borrowed my 1 thru 6 DVDs with the intent of going to see what all the fuss is about, so I'll probably see it at least once more.
    "You can talk your way out of almost anything." - Fortune Cookie Proverb

T. Foolery's unwieldy, yet not entirely unimpressive, collection of funny books.

Spectacular Member

I went with once, but felt I could've gone with 4 or 5 times, including my viewings of the original movie.
    Hank Pym: You're taking over? Come on, give me one good reason why—
    Iron Man: Three words. You're. Hank. Pym.

Incredible Member

You find my lack of interest disturbing? I find your obsession with this disturbing.

Saw it once in terrible seats just to see it & get it over with. I'll probably see it in IMAX again once the crowds aren't as crazy.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by areacode212 View Post
    Saw it once in terrible seats just to see it & get it over with. I'll probably see it in IMAX again once the crowds aren't as crazy.
    Admit...I find my lack of interest disturbing as well. I mean....rabid fan since 1977 and despite checking out nearly every post on this movie, checking out the toys in the story...I can't find the motivation? It sounds like a remake of STAR WARS (the original) only with new faces and all my faves either gone or newly so. Woopie.

Maybe I'll catch it when it plays on a 'free' Disney channel.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Once at a press screening in 3D, once in regular 2D and once in IMAX 3D. I've enjoyed it more and more with each viewing - and I loved it the first time around.Sorry, you'll find no hate from me here.
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Admit...I find my lack of interest disturbing as well. I mean....rabid fan since 1977 and despite checking out nearly every post on this movie, checking out the toys in the story...I can't find the motivation? It sounds like a remake of STAR WARS (the original) only with new faces and all my faves either gone or newly so. Woopie.

Maybe I'll catch it when it plays on a 'free' Disney channel.
    Just go see it dude. I wasn't super motivated to go see it either but I enjoyed the hell out of it (despite any issues I have with the plot) and it pretty much rekindled my SW fandom (which hasn't really existed since I was a little kid).

Amazing Member

Once and… well hated it is too strong, but very intensely disliked it. It's not a good movie by any measure, and as Kyer writes, it's a Star Wars (the original movie) remake without a lot of what made it good.

Zero times. I will definitely see it, but I've been busy with family and holiday stuff. I don't think it's going away anytime soon, so I don't feel any urgency. Is that ok?? ;p

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I've seen it three times so far.
    Same for me but only once so far with my son. So I'm thinking at least once more - maybe twice (for my birthday )
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

2 times.
    1 i payed and the second some one else payed. And i went for research purposes to memorize as much as i could for discussions.