BANNED

Default What are your Top 5 New Year's resolutions for 2016?

1. To get started on my comic book script. I officially found an artist, I'm excited.

2. Be nicer to people on/off line. It's hard when you are not used to being nice. I don't want to seem like a pushover.

3. Start reading anything by Neil Gaiman

4. Quitting marijuana. But still supporting the legalization of it.

5. Finding my birth parents. And learning more about my family, because at this point it's all a blank.

Your turn.

1. Continue to train/gym. I had good results last year & am encouraged/motivated to keep it up and be the best version of me that I can be.

2. To finally learn to play my guitars.

3. To fully embrace & explore my newfound hobby of pipe smoking. A new world has been revealed to me & I want in!

4. To play more "good" board games with my kids.

5. To try to make more friends. Not easy meeting new & worthy people when you reach a certain age.

BANNED

1. Lose weight. I packed on about 30 lbs over the last two years and finally my Dr figured out via blood tests that I have Hashimoto's syndrome which basically is a auto immune disorder where your body attacks your thyroid. On meds now probably for the rest of my life but hopefully it will allow me to actually lose the weight I put on.

2. Quit giving a crap about what society thinks of my profession since they'll never get it and realize that the haters with the loudest voices that dominate the discussion will never be satisfied.

3. Sleep better

4. Get a good bicycle and use it regularly (once the weather warms up as I haven't seen above freezing temps in over a month).

5. Continue to find reasons besides not wanting to go to jail to not to kick the ass of my lazy, won't work, good for nothing adult stepson.