Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    I know, that flashback issue was really sad and really made you feel for Nocturne! Unfortunately good emotional story like that doesn't often happen in comics!

That's true. Every time things seemed to be getting better something happened to f*ck it all up for the AoA characters again. And you're right about Sabretooth, I forgot to mention that he did end up being depowered along with AoA Jean before he reconciled with his son (AoA Graydon Creed) and most likely died. Of course that happened off panel IIRC so guess there is a small chance that he survived somehow since this is superhero comics we're talking about. But even if he did his home universe was probably consumed by those Celestial creations so it doesn't really matter then, I guess
    Within such a short time, Thunderbird had a lot of really good character moments. I especially liked the Alpha Flight arc. Exiles was at its best when they took the time to look at how small decisions could make the biggest impacts that differentiate each universe.

As to the AoA universe, the depowering annoyed me at first but the story and character work was just so good. It's a shame that the crossover happened. Such a crummy way to end a pretty solid run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachturne View Post
    Issue 16 of Exiles is one of the best single issues of any comic EVER. Sincerely, it is heartbreaking and wonderful.

Also, the first 25 issues are available online for $2 each, and the first trade is $7. READ IT!!!
    Exiles is the only series where I own all the individual issues and trades.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    That's one of the main reasons I want to read it!
    If you do get around to reading Exiles, I hope you post here. It'll be cool to hear what you thought about it.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Thunderbird confirmed for FoX's Gifted