Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Indeed. In the era of the Internet, one would have thought that such a thing could have easily been done.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    Question; in the story where they fight that dual Olympus creature, does anyone else's issue say the language spoken is Pakistinian in the editors notes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    I actually stopped reading at that point.

Flicked through the rest of the issue, but maybe I'll get round to reading the rest at some later date.

Quote Originally Posted by adkal View Post
    I actually stopped reading at that point.

Flicked through the rest of the issue, but maybe I'll get round to reading the rest at some later date.
    You know, if I stopped reading a American comic every time they show Brazilians speaking Spanish....well, there would not be much left for me to read.
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    You know, if I stopped reading a American comic every time they show Brazilians speaking Spanish....well, there would not be much left for me to read.
    Understandably, but the issue was pretty boring (to me) and that was just the breaking point. Like I said, I'll probably come back to it.

Similarly, Batman has been pretty boring and, after struggling through Endgame, I've only really flicked through parts of Superheavy. I may come round to reading it at some point, but there's no appeal to me for now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    You are seriously overestimating their ignorance. Many of DC's artists are Brazilians so that is not some mistake they are going to make.

Both issues were great IMO ... not without a couple of minor flaws but very enjoyable

Tomasi knows what he's doing, and his work has certainly lived up to his initial claim "Love is a rollercoaster" ... and you must admit, it's a pretty thrilling ride ... yes it sometimes has its tragic moments and scary moments (but that's kind of the point, in a way) but it's also got it's tender moments too ...