Default Superman/Wonder Woman #24: I've Lost Track

I admit it, I can't remember who Bend is. And he's kind of hard to Google, with a name like that.

So: can someone tell me is this cybernetic-related villain Bend, who is the son of Vandal Savage, is connected in any way (other than ancestry) to the cybernetic-related villain hodr_root, who is the son of Vandal Savage? Because if not, it's an awfully strange overlap/coincidence.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

That they're all children of Vandal Savage and they've connected for this plot at the same time seems to be the only connection. Its not necessarily coincidence, I think Vandal planned that these assaults would all take place at the same time, but other than that there's no connection between the siblings that we've been made aware of.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Incredible Member

That must make for some awkward family reunions