Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Cleric of Hell's Brigade

3 50.00%
  • Team Darth Drizzle

3 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    If the blade didn't empower the wielder than that would be a point, but the blade gives it's user powers. And seeing as how it absorbed them( Leviathans and more) I don't see why she wouldn't gain angel powers when that's what the Souls did.
    That's just it - They didn't give Castiel Angel Powers, they simply amped his already existing ones up to 11. However considering this . .

Alternatively if you want to say that the Ebony Blade itself absorbed 50 million souls than its power would be on the levels at or beyond God Castiel as a couple hundred souls amped him up stupendously( Monica Rambeu/Wonder Man couldnt effect him) and let him Alter Reality and physics(Scarlet Witch barely contained him while he beat a whole Avengers team).

Either way Maxima is toast as her move doesn't work on WW and is reflected back at her and her team or countered in multiple ways.
    You have a point about powerful reality warping, though there are Scarlet Witch moments, and "House of M" Wanda. I'm not going to argue further, just had that issue.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    That's just it - They didn't give Castiel Angel Powers, they simply amped his already existing ones up to 11. However considering this . .

You have a point about powerful reality warping, though there are Scarlet Witch moments, and "House of M" Wanda. I'm not going to argue further, just had that issue.
    She didn't really stop him as he was still pissed off and ready to fight, she just trapped him and said that Dr Strange maybe/might could do something. Here is the scan.

And this was after a few hundred souls. 50 million plus would be a dramatic boost to say the least.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

So, a few points Darth.

The now Giant Shinigami Diana uses her new Divine powers to counter Maxima and her Archangel powers if she is around and swings her Giant Ebony Blade at full strength at Maxima which would crush/cut her into paste or a pile of meat on impact and go straight through any obstacle in its path whether it's energy sheilds, physical sheilds, incorporeal/intangible beings, or inanimate objects. She then uses her reality warping powers to turn Magneto in glass, Krypto into a piece of tree bark, Light into a ink puddle, Max into a snail, and Maxima into small Barbie doll. She counters enemy attacks with her massive sword and body, and fires massive sized chest and hand blasts from her Astro-Harness for ranged offense.

Where does it say Diana moves at all? You literally have her react if an enemy gets close, but otherwise she just swings her giant sword and counters Maxima IF Maxima is around.

She never once closes the distance Darth.

And, how is she immune to being teleported away? You'll have to showcase some feats man, not just hand wave it away. Maxiam isn't teleporting her away via magic, but her own alien power, so the Ebony Blade won't help there. Another thing, but you do realize that the Purgatory power-up allowed Cas to defeat Raphael, the very weakest Archangel.

Not a Gabriel/Michael level dude. Gabriel has feats that far outstrip GodCas's few showings AND Raphael, so your Purgatory power-up beating my own Archangel powers seems iffy.

Piccolo is also a much less talented energy drainer than you need to take out an amped Kimiyo Hoshi quickly. Especially since she's protected via her Torc too.

http://imgur.com/a/8ofCU

Light's powers aren't easy to drain, especially when even Starbreaker had to take a few moments due to how much she had. A dude she later helped drain and beat.

http://imgur.com/a/JBOyx

Just to confirm, she can project a star's energy.....

http://imgur.com/a/r3uHj

Piccolo also makes the mistake of getting close, so there's no reason why, protected as she is, that she doesn't send him to the Kingdom of Light or Hell even via Angelus symbiote.

So just to note on my shielding:

-Eric's shields, plus whatever energy the Meta Cooler power amps them by (ki energy makes shields many times in the DBZ universes)
    -Maxima's own personal shields, amped by Archangel powers (reality warping too) AND the Bendalloy time effect. Oh, and literally hundreds of potential Class 100++ (pewter burn) arms being used as physical defenses around my team.
    -Dr. Light amping the shields with her own amped light AND the Torc's defenses.
    -Max's energy barrier's amplified by whatever counter measures Max's suit can come up with.
    -Krypto adding the Lord Templar power to the shields while 29 of him attack the enemy.

You also have undetectable/invisible/intangible/teleporting 29 Krypto's to deal with around my team. Good luck, Kaguya, tracking people faster than you by a serious margin.

http://imgur.com/a/mAyDM

http://i.imgur.com/dUgpVwH.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/5QCjT

AND have super senses enough to hear something bad going on from Kansas to Metropolis.

http://i.imgur.com/abfckKL.jpg

I somehow doubt your plan on getting the drop on Krypto is likely.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

That's not even getting into Max with the Speaking Gun.

If any of Darth's team gets within eyesight, they get unmade via divine/infernal might. Only thing the gun never worked on, as I recall, was its creator, Lilith (made from her own rib). But it unmade Angels, magic beings, humans, and everything else just fine.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

The Wonder Woman not moving is a clear grasp at straws that I'm not getting into. She moves and attacks like normal.

Secondly the Ebony Blade by itself at base would protect her from being teleported away just like literally like every season it's been used to do so for several years now. And now that it's been amped by Souls she is Invulnerable to energy attacks from a person that drains Suns and makes a Sky Father feel her energy blasts combined with Wonder Mans class 100 attacks. So again she is fine from anything thrown at her. Also since it's the Sword that absorbed the Souls then she is more than powerful enough to counter Maxima alone, so her Archangel powers still aren't enough to save her even if she used it.

Also God Castiel>> anyone not named Lucifer basically so no Maxima's angel power wouldn't have beaten out WW if she was granted Castiel powers. Even though now the point is moot.

Dr Light as a I said above is below Monica in terms of offensive power (a Sky Father felt her blast) and Monica also drains and reignite Suns, and she had no effect at all on a low amped Ebony Blade user. Here with her super duper amped Blade she won't even be slowed down.

For Piccolo he has Mjolnir for energy draining which absorbed and redirected a Null bomb that reignited Several Stars on explosion. Plus Many other high tier feats that make him able to drain lights sheilds and with 4 Piccolo and 4 Para Doom all using said energy manipulation the sheilds go down instantly. Also he has Dimensional Teleportation so Dr Light teleporting him away is useless as he would counter it or return in a second or less.

The shields are not some special undrainable construct, and again my energy absorbtion/manipulation is better than the enemies(Mjolnir and the Cosmic Control Rod both have high tier feats FAR better than every enemy here). Plus at the start via Timestop my team has 4 Piccolo and 4 ParaDoom's to strip sheilds along with the Cosmic Control Rods instant draining and the Ebony Blade tearing through the sheilds like wet toilet paper and taking everyone their out.

Krypto is taken out mentally as he has NO mental protection at all and Kaguya has her Sharingan/Rinnegan/Infinite Tsukiyomi mental attacks now boosted by Jean Grey Telepathy so Krypto is toast. Also with her base power+Super Saiyan power amping+Cosmic Control Rod physical boosts she can easily take out Krypto in a physical(she has better speed/strsngth/durability) and energy blast(Super Saiyan+her base energy projection+Cosmic Control Rod exotics) fight and her Portal creation let's her get the now easy win over the dog. So whether it's Mental crushing or physical fighting Krypto is going down hard.

The Gun isn't used at all as he has no time or space to use it as he is behind Sheilds so if he uses the Gun(which would be after making sheilds and searching for opponents per the strat) he would destroy his own team. Plus Max is taken out via Dimension Dump and other range attacks so he won't hit anyone with it.

To sum it up, nothing has changed from before as Maxima's move to teleport my whole team fail for numerous explained reasons, and nothing stops ANY of my teams moves or attacks after that as the moves against my team that are supposed to take out my highly unkillable people are 1. Teleport them away in Galaxy 2. Throw a sword at one of them 3. Use energy attacks that they all can easily absorb/drain/redirect with ease at base power.

Meanwhile all the attacks I use against the enemy are sure to work and take into account the full powers of the enemy. Because as it stands you had NO idea Piccolo has Mjolnir for some strange reason, or that Kaguya has the Cosmic Control Rod And Super Saiyan powers, or that Wonder Woman had her Purgatory Power Up, as nothing written in the stratagy or in the replies shows that and no mentions are made about any of it at all. So just by underestimating the enemy here is a huge blow to Maxima and others

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    And, how is she immune to being teleported away? You'll have to showcase some feats man, not just hand wave it away. Maxiam isn't teleporting her away via magic, but her own alien power, so the Ebony Blade won't help there. Another thing, but you do realize that the Purgatory power-up allowed Cas to defeat Raphael, the very weakest Archangel.
    Hold on a second, Cas didn't just defeat Rapheal, he freaking curbstomped her. He cut her powers off and splattered her with a snap of his fingers. He also, with a snap of his fingers broke a spell that had chained Death, a spell that Death couldn't do jack about. GodCas was pretty potent. Also Angel enchantments used to hide people from Angels, Cas can see right through them. Also stabbing him with an Angel blade did nothing but when Grabriel (arguably the strongest of the Arch's) got ganked it was with the same weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    Hold on a second, Cas didn't just defeat Rapheal, he freaking curbstomped her. He cut her powers off and splattered her with a snap of his fingers. He also, with a snap of his fingers broke a spell that had chained Death, a spell that Death couldn't do jack about. GodCas was pretty potent. Also Angel enchantments used to hide people from Angels, Cas can see right through them. Also stabbing him with an Angel blade did nothing but when Grabriel (arguably the strongest of the Arch's) got ganked it was with the same weapon.

At the same time, however, GodCas fled from Death, a dude who Dean ganked with his own scythe, so......

Besides that, I was referring more to Gabriel's reality warping being better and more varied. His warping them into a TV show, Sam into a Car, and even his illusions. GodCas overpowered Raphael, true, but Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer are leaps and bounds above Raph, who's two biggest feats are knocking power out for the Eastern seaboard as I recall and blowing up non-Seraph ranked Gas (protecting Chuck).

Hell, after Cas became a Seraph, Raphael couldn't even one shot him even more. As far as Archangel's go, he's not exactly batting in the same league as his big brothers.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

At the same time, however, GodCas fled from Death, a dude who Dean ganked with his own scythe, so......
    ...What episode did you watch? At no point did Cas flee from Death. Once Cas broke the Spell, Death was not interested in fighting Cas anymore. He sat down started eating Greasy food and was expecting Cas to kill Sam, Dean and Bobby. That's when Cas left. Also Dean, armed with the Mark of cain (an enchantment powered by God's sister) and Death's scythe (which has been previously stated to be able to kill anything) killed Death.

Besides that, I was referring more to Gabriel's reality warping being better and more varied. His warping them into a TV show, Sam into a Car, and even his illusions. GodCas overpowered Raphael, true, but Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer are leaps and bounds above Raph, who's two biggest feats are knocking power out for the Eastern seaboard as I recall and blowing up non-Seraph ranked Gas (protecting Chuck).
    I never said Raph has great feats, but he completely and utterly owned her he didn't just defeat her. However, Cas still no sold the same weapon that killed Gabriel...

Hell, after Cas became a Seraph, Raphael couldn't even one shot him even more. As far as Archangel's go, he's not exactly batting in the same league as his big brothers.
    Sigh, this is really wrong. The only reason Raph didn't one-shot Cas, is that he wanted to recruit him. Raph summons him, owns him and then gives him a dew days to make up his mind. Crowley reaches out to Cas, hooks him up with 50K souls (which explains why Cas looked amped throughout season six) and that kept cas from getting completely destroyed by Raph, he then spent season six running from Rapheal and only really confronting him when he was armed with the weapons of heaven.

I don't want you to waste anymore debate posts on me, so I won't respond to your next response til after the match is over.

Umm, Hol? Go back and watch when GodCas frees Death. Death stands there and then asks how they want to kick box. He then stops, then Cas teleports away in a real hurry.

My main point was to illustrate that while GodCas was powerful, he fled from Death and has some fairly limited showings compared to Gabriel and Michael.

http://youtu.be/reOrcfUVz1c
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Mighty Member

So...

Hmmm...

Not sure, really. I don't really need much in the way of clarification, but I need to try to put things together in my head. I guess that I'll vote later, before going to bed.

This is going to be a hard call. I'm not all that familiar with Supernatural outside the first season.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Darth, you said Krypto gets taken down mentally, but he can't be found mentally thanks to the Invisibility Serum. It states they are invisible to psychics too, so he can't be taken down in such a way, and that means you have 29 rampaging Krypto's attacking anyone who gets close.

Beyond that, your time stop on your team doesn't stop my own time stop/time bubble from working and so both teams kind of cancel each other out in that way.

That's leaves Maxima teleporting your people out unhindered while I'm multi-shielded, on top of Max using the Speaking Gun and other such things.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Darth, you said Krypto gets taken down mentally, but he can't be found mentally thanks to the Invisibility Serum. It states they are invisible to psychics too, so he can't be taken down in such a way, and that means you have 29 rampaging Krypto's attacking anyone who gets close.
    ... Magneto's helmet is an 8 because it protects from psychics, the serum is a three point item, I'm going to need the feats to back that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Holacik View Post
    ... Magneto's helmet is an 8 because it protects from psychics, the serum is a three point item, I'm going to need the feats to back that up.
    Believe me, I wish I had them. I'm going on what the description says.

http://rumblers-league.wikidot.com/invisibility-serum

It says he's invisible to psychic scanning too. Not that he can't be controlled, just that he can't be found by psychics.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lyle_Norg_(Earth-Prime)

His wiki says it too, though granted it does say that he can be spotted via other means. ,My post was just in reference of him being mind controlled and it not being easy to do so via locating his mind.

Especially given Krypto's speed compared to the person trying to locate him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Beyond that, your time stop on your team doesn't stop my own time stop/time bubble from working and so both teams kind of cancel each other out in that way.

That's leaves Maxima teleporting your people out unhindered while I'm multi-shielded, on top of Max using the Speaking Gun and other such things.
    Jean Grey level Telepathy plus Sharingan/Rinnegan/Byakugon vision means that Krypto is found as planned. The Invisibility Serum isn't that good for 3 points. Plus he doesn't have the durability to withstand high end Naruto+ Super Saiyan combined energy blasts if it came to that. But it won't because they are mind crushed. Plus Krypto isn't faster than Kaguya or stronger as she with her amps out classes him in both plus portal creation and various range attacks.

Also your team doesn't Timestop before they sheild then try to find my team, so it doesn't happen as they never get the chance, and my team is countering it as well cause they have a constant Timestop on via Piccolo/ParaDoom's moves.

Meanwhile my teams Timestop goes as planned and 4 Piccolo and 4 ParaDoom's are dispersing sheilds and one on one teleporting them away to another dimension.

Maxima herself uses herPsionic Power to try and teleport my team away and Mjolnir has feats if swatting away Phoenix Rachel's Psionic Bolt, and Ebony Blade has cut through and absorb/reflected energies from Exodus and Dr. Strange, and the Triple Eye Combo has various high level energy detection feats so this simple teleport attack fails for numerous reasons.

Plus Psionic Energy doesn't move through a Timestop and they teleport away without dropping it so the energy won't even hit them in worst case scenario.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 01-02-2016 at 07:40 PM.