Extraordinary Member

Default Superman Wonder Woman #23 SPOILERS

Had to go back and find this issue because with report cards and all the Star Wars hype I missed it.

Now I am wondering why I bothered.

Gods, this is awful, and I am only up to the fourth page.

Wonder Woman hits Parasite in the face for being rude, threatens him with torture, and then beats him to a pulp to convince him to help her and Clark.

Yes, I get it. He's parasite. But she is Wonder Woman. Only, apparently she isn't.

Bloody hell.

It's renderings like this that make me dread what folks are going to see on screen.

Final analysis - quick to read, and the art was okay. The Vandal Savage tie in was interesting. But as a Wonder Woman fan, I give his an epic fail. A few lines from Diana about how to fight in close quarters do not make up for turning a peace-maker into a belligerent who happily punches her enemies in the face to force them to do what she wants.
    Last edited by brettc1; 12-31-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor